Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Counting laps in pool w Garmin Forerunner 935 [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
I dunno, I just count by 50. Every so often I’m off by a 50 if I’m doing something over 400, but I don’t often do intervals that long, so no big deal.

I don’t use a watch.

Same here. I just count by 50 and if my mind wanders and I'm not sure I use a watch so I just glance it quickly.
Quote Reply
Re: Counting laps in pool w Garmin Forerunner 935 [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Much better to eat (total yardage/ 50) grains of pea gravel before swimming and then regurgitate after completing each 50
Quote Reply
Re: Counting laps in pool w Garmin Forerunner 935 [lombardi3g] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just go into the pool swim settings and set an alert for 'x' lengths, the watch vibrates on that length interval to let you know. Coming from a guy who swum 18 lengths in my first two pool sprint tri's, its a pretty awesome feature lol and ive not made the same mistake since setting up the alert.

I have my alert set at 14 lengths, when i push off the wall for that 14th length it generally starts vibrating as im making the breakout back into the swimming stroke, when it goes off I know I have 2 lengths left once I touch the next wall. Its pretty error proof.

@the.lazy.triathlete

https://www.strava.com/athletes/18691068
Quote Reply

Prev Next