Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

BMC TMR01 (2016 frameset) - size 56 - Dura Ace 9100 - $2500
Quote | Reply
Selling my BMC TMR01 (2016 frameset) - size 56. Built up with Dura Ace 9100 (though brakes are integrated proprietary). Cranks are 172.5 52/36. Bars are 3T Aeronova carbon 42cm. Stem is zipp service course SL in 120. Bike is in excellent condition. Built from a new old stock frame early last year. Light rubbing on crank arms. Price above doesn’t include saddle, pedals, wheels/cassette, or cages.

Will sell with Zipp Firecrest 303/404 combo (de-badged other than firecrest logo) or 202s (all black), skewers (either zipp or sram titanium) and 11/28 cassette with the bike for $3200. Wheels are all in good used condition with a couple thousand miles on each of them and normal marks from braking/use and some residual glue on them from removed logos.

This is, easily, the fastest road bike I’ve ever owned. I love it, but have a new ride on the way and have to find a way to pay for it.

I will, by the way, sell either or both of the remaining wheelsets for $800/each once the bike sells.

Message for questions or if you need more pics. If I need to ship, cost will be whatever it costs me to have it packed by LBS and shipped via bikeflights. I’m located near uptown Charlotte, NC. Cheers.
Quote Reply