Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

So, how are you watching Tour of Flanders in the US this weekend?
Quote | Reply
NBC doesn't have it, not even the Gold. I would love to watch it on TV, and have the new Apple TV. So what do I need to watch it?
Quote Reply
Re: So, how are you watching Tour of Flanders in the US this weekend? [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Couple of options, but both would require you to mirror a computer screen via the apple tv - 1 - steephill.tv will have links to multiple feeds. Usually you can get it for free, but might have to watch in Dutch or French. 2 - download a VPN and get the Eurosport pass.

I've used both in the past and have found the combo of VPN and steephill feeds generally work well. I paid for the Eurosport pass recently and it has been perfect every time.
Quote Reply
Re: So, how are you watching Tour of Flanders in the US this weekend? [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fubo has it. My brother lives in the US and that is what he and I always use when over there. Great service and includes digital DVR.
Quote Reply
Re: So, how are you watching Tour of Flanders in the US this weekend? [turdburgler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just checked fubo, they want $50/month! That's a lot of money.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
7 day free trial mate. Cancel after the race.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Eurosport Player + VPN -- not free, but it's awesome! I got sick of the free pirated streams getting shut down or cutting out right at the exciting moments. Eurosport Player is solid and it has every single race I'd be interested in, and plenty of stuff I'm not that into (Snooker anyone?). Skiing (alpine, nordic), biathlon, swimming, track and field, MotoGP, etc.

Just VPN into England and boom!
Quote Reply
Re: So, how are you watching Tour of Flanders in the US this weekend? [H. Legs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just did that... and enjoying some replay of the Wevelgem right now.

What's the best VPN extension for Chrome everyone is using?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been using ExpressVPN for a few years. Again, not free but always solid. Just another recurring cost in my cycling addiction!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
www.steephill.tv will give you many options to livestream from several countries of origin.

be patient with the inevitable ads that cover the image...don't click on anything! they will disappear, or a smal "X" will appear and image will be clear.

Anne Barnes
ABBikefit, Ltd
FIST/SICI/FIST DOWN DEEP
X/Y Coordinator
abbikefit@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: So, how are you watching Tour of Flanders in the US this weekend? [ABarnes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Possibly YouTube but most likely torrents
Quote Reply
Re: So, how are you watching Tour of Flanders in the US this weekend? [Tifosi01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've had good success with pop up sites in Youtube this year. I watched Gent on this one;

https://www.youtube.com/...Js9S8k7H35XflxYTuqhQ

They tend to close down after a week or two but another one always pops up.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Youtube. I only want the last 60-90 minutes. Something is usually up by mid-afternoon on Sunday (last year every big race was available).

Andrew Inkpen
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
On FXX

Quote Reply
Re: So, how are you watching Tour of Flanders in the US this weekend? [op] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
most years I have found it via Steephill or random YouTube sites. there are occasional gaps but its free and I give it a 7 out of 10. and my current tv has a YouTube app so its the biggest screen I have.

this year I think I will be on the trainer earlier so I think I will try fubo.
Last edited by: dsmallwood: Mar 28, 18 6:48
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
http://tiz-cycling.racing

Best for current and archived races
Quote Reply