Login required to post replies

Is this the right way to carry a gun?
Quote | Reply
What say gun owners of the LR?

https://www.instagram.com/...?taken-by=tomilahren

Quote Reply
Re: Is this the right way to carry a gun? [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Appendix carry. Acceptable. I find appendix carry a little nerve-racking b/c the barrel is pointed quite close to your junk.

She is advertising a line of athletic wear for women that contains holsters and pockets for mace or other self-defense items.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There's a gun in that picture?

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Is this the right way to carry a gun? [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
There's a gun in that picture?

Nope.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is that a gun or are you happy to see me?

It would be funny to see the reaction of non-suspecting guys who hug her.
Quote Reply
Re: Is this the right way to carry a gun? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well if the bullet misses your junk then next target would be your huge feet. Why not make athletic wear that side holsters the gun - makes a lot more sense to me.

JSA wrote:
Appendix carry. Acceptable. I find appendix carry a little nerve-racking b/c the barrel is pointed quite close to your junk.

She is advertising a line of athletic wear for women that contains holsters and pockets for mace or other self-defense items.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you're wearing that outfit, you really don't need a gun.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not impressed.

Gnothi Seauton.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Athleisure wear for carrying Mexican, lol. Is it just me or is she the most annoying person on the planet?
Quote Reply
Re: Is this the right way to carry a gun? [Jim_Richalds] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jim_Richalds wrote:
Athleisure wear for carrying Mexican, lol. Is it just me or is she the most annoying person on the planet?

It's just you. Well, maybe not just you, but I'd hit that all day long.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:
Well if the bullet misses your junk then next target would be your huge feet. Why not make athletic wear that side holsters the gun - makes a lot more sense to me.

JSA wrote:

No, typically the next target is your thigh and, potentially, your femoral artery.

They do make those. They have versions that holster at the appendix, the hip, the cheek, and the small of the back. Some prefer appendix carry b/c it is easy access.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Is this the right way to carry a gun? [Jim_Richalds] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jim_Richalds wrote:

There's a lot of serious competition for that title, but she's definitely in the running.
Quote Reply
Re: Is this the right way to carry a gun? [Justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Justgeorge wrote:

It's just you. Well, maybe not just you, but I'd hit that all day long.

I despise her, but to be honest, I still would.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is she left handed? If not, then this is obviously not the right way to carry a gun. I prefer side holster myself
Quote Reply