Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD: Urgent sale: Tokyowheels epic 50 wheelset with upgrades ($600) and Enve 4.5 wheelset with G3 powertap hub ($2100).
Quote | Reply
Yowsa sold some wheels and then bought some wheels because I sold the wheels... purchaser has had a change of heart and NOW complete Epic wheelset is on sale with Continental 4000 S II tires, tubes, 11 speed cassette and skewers for $600 (net) and you send me the shipping label and they're on their way. For the Enve 4.5s looking to net $2100 same set up with tires, tubes, cassette and skewers. This is a must sell kinda deal so email me (les.akins@sbcglobal.net) mentioning slowtwitch and I'll send you HD photos that you can zoom in on.

Tokyo wheels have cassette body upgrade and the Enve's have ceramic bearings in the front and the ANT+ and Bluetooth hub cover for either transmission. Both wheelsets were new last year in May (Enve) and June (Tokyos) and we zwift all winter so very little miles and in pristine condition.

I have slowtwitch.com references and on eBay I have had nearly 200 flawless transactions.

Thanks for looking.
Last edited by: xntrickly: Mar 30, 18 8:08
Quote Reply
SOLD: Tokyowheels epic 50 wheelset with upgrades ($600) [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wheels are sold and refund issued to the nice fella who decided he didn't want them after all (sacwolf). Lesson learned and beware slowtwitch folks...
Quote Reply