Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Elon Musk's father
Quote | Reply
Just had a baby with his stepdaughter. That probably trumps any drama going on inside your own family.

http://people.com/...y-with-stepdaughter/

Errol Musk, 72, recently told The Sunday Times of London that he has a baby boy with Jana Bezuidenhout, a 30-year-old woman who was 4 years old when her mother Heidi married him. Although Heidi and Errol had two children together and were married for 18 years before divorcing, Errol did not consider Bezuidenhout to be his stepdaughter, saying she spent most her time growing up away from the family.

“The whole family was outraged when we found out,” said the insider. “This is the reason why Elon is so angry with Errol. He is the only father she has ever known. And now he is the father of her child as well.”

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Elon Musk's father [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
“We were lonely, lost people,” he told The Sunday Times. “One thing led to another — you can call it God’s plan or nature’s plan.”

Yeah, sure.
Quote Reply
Re: Elon Musk's father [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
“We were lonely, lost people,” he told The Sunday Times. “One thing led to another — you can call it God’s plan or nature’s plan.”

Yeah, sure.

Apparently he follows the Old Testament god.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:

Yeah, sure.

So she is 30 years old, it's not like he was exactly exploiting a child here.
Quote Reply
Re: Elon Musk's father [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
j p o wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:

Yeah, sure.

But did he groom her and for how long?

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: Elon Musk's father [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
j p o wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:

Yeah, sure.

No idea, my only point was barring some sort of very constraining circumstances at 30 this is as much on her as him.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
To me the issue is that he makes an excuse for it and blames it on god or nature. Man up.

"We were both lonely and I found her to be incredibly attractive. I should have known better but couldn't resist having sex with someone 40 years younger than me."

In the grand scheme of things, it isn't a big deal and doesn't affect my life. But it does kind of shed a light on the kind of person he is.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
To me the issue is that he makes an excuse for it and blames it on god or nature. Man up.

"We were both lonely and I found her to be incredibly attractive. I should have known better but couldn't resist having sex with someone 40 years younger than me."

In the grand scheme of things, it isn't a big deal and doesn't affect my life. But it does kind of shed a light on the kind of person he is.

What's it say about her?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So he did a "Woody" with his woody?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:

What's it say about her?

Daddy issues?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:

What's it say about her?

Daddy issues?

Well played!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gross. What a low life.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
veganerd wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
j p o wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:

Yeah, sure.

No idea, my only point was barring some sort of very constraining circumstances at 30 this is as much on her as him.

Not if he had been grooming her since childhood.

It would be legal but that doesnt mean it wasnt predatory.

Im not arguing it automatically was, but it raises my eyebrows.

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No wonder Elon wants to go to Mars, sure there are probably a lot more "family" stories that he would like to distance himself from..
Quote Reply
Re: Elon Musk's father [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
No wonder Elon wants to go to Mars, sure there are probably a lot more "family" stories that he would like to distance himself from..
Yeah, those are the type of stories where folks visibly wince as they're hearing them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:

Wife and I are currently watching Banshee and there is some incest in it and both of us wince when it comes on. My wife closes her eyes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:

Yeah, but Mars ain't the kind of place to raise a kid. In fact it's cold as hell.

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Quote Reply
Re: Elon Musk's father [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
Gross.
Definitely grotesque.

Quote | Reply
Madduck wrote:
monty wrote:

Yeah, but Mars ain't the kind of place to raise a kid. In fact it's cold as hell.

Quote Reply
Re: Elon Musk's father [SH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SH wrote:
monty wrote:

Yeah, those are the type of stories where folks visibly wince as they're hearing them.

It's a little creepy and I can see how it would cause family problems, but I just don't see a huge problem with it. They are consenting adults and not blood relatives.
Quote Reply
Re: Elon Musk's father [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
SH wrote:
monty wrote:

It's a little creepy and I can see how it would cause family problems, but I just don't see a huge problem with it. They are consenting adults and not blood relatives.

A little creepy is thinking your first cousin is hot. Having a kid with someone 42 years younger than you is a regular creepy. Thinking your stepchild is hot is really creepy. Having kids with a stepchild that you helped raise from a toddler to adulthood who is 42 years younger than you is way beyond that.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
To put the age difference in perspective - I am 56. Someone 42 years younger than I am would be 14 years old. That is creepy. Granted, there is a big difference between a 14 year old and a 30 year old.

I'm not sure what kind of transition it would take to go from a stepfather/daughter relationship to sexual partners. I can't imagine a scenario where that wouldn't be odd.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
Madduck wrote:
monty wrote:

Damn. That was fucking terrible and painful to watch.
Quote Reply
Re: Elon Musk's father [Harbinger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You aren't into good music, I see. :)

So you probably won't appreciate this one by Mr. Spock

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Didn't Woody Allen do this?
Quote Reply