Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Went to see Chilliwack and Foreigner
Quote | Reply
So went to see Foreigner last night, not bad, about what you'd expect for a band with one original member left, singer was good the band was tight, good show. But what blew me away was how good Chilliwack was, for those who don't know Chilliwack is a Canadian band the name being Native means "Valley of many streams" they had a few hits "She talks crazy talk" "My girl" "Lonesome Marry" the singer guitarist Bill Henderson is now 73 and hit every note as if he was still 23, very impressive. What I like about going to see these older bands as Mr. Henderson pointed out, there is no autotune, no computer generated anything just a group of musicians playing their hearts out and having a blast. Ahmen to that!
Quote Reply
Re: Went to see Chilliwack and Foreigner [50+] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
two things" first I thought you were from Ontario and second you're an asshole for bragging about going to foreigner. Not because you went but because we're both old enough to know who they are....
Quote Reply
Re: Went to see Chilliwack and Foreigner [50+] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And what an epic reading fail! Chilliwack, the band. Now that's going back a day or two.
Quote Reply
Re: Went to see Chilliwack and Foreigner [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
And what an epic reading fail! Chilliwack, the band. Now that's going back a day or two.

Yes it is, can't believe how good they sounded for how old they are
Quote Reply