Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I alone can fix it.....Great Negotiator
Quote | Reply
Here with the grandest of Faustian bargains. For the Trump Bashers: The Donald sits down one on one with special counsel Robert Mueller. What good can come of this? One can only hope for a Col. Jessup moment. For the Trump Ball Washers: The Donald sits down one on one with Kim Jong Un. What good can come of this? Unconditional Surrender of North Korea? Note: "one on one" means no staff or lawyers.

Now the rub, You can't have the former without the latter. Because the special counsel interview may result in impeachment proceedings, this should happen first and be put under seal until the latter concludes. Time to call the Donald's bluff. Permission granted to show your stuff big guy.

How does the LR vote? Make the bargain or reject.
Quote Reply
Re: I alone can fix it.....Great Negotiator [gofigure] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Neither will happen, and you know why, because he has said it would. If we can take anything to the bank, when Trump trumpets something big like this, bet on the opposite actually happening. Thats money in the bank...
Quote Reply
Re: I alone can fix it.....Great Negotiator [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Roger reality. But as a Trump Basher, would you accept a Col Jessup opportunity, if you also had to agree to a potential thermo-nuclear war as a result of 2 infantile personalities sitting in negotiation?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well Trump vs Mueller, it would be like getting too close to a black hole. Trump would just slowly eek his molecules towards him, until he was completely swallowed up.

Trump vs Kim Jon, that is about as even as a cage match as you could get for our president. That would be fun to be a fly on the wall on...
Quote Reply
Re: I alone can fix it.....Great Negotiator [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trump v Kim Jong mano a mano -- now that would truly be must see reality TV. The Apprentice II.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Trump may be the worst negotiator I've ever seen.

He was making all kinds of threats during the NAFTA talks and insisted the American content of cars increased when cars are built in Canada or Mexico. He caved on that demand after Canada and Mexico refused to budge. So much for the tough talk.

To be fair though, who knew negotiating a trade deal with 3 countries could be so difficult...
Last edited by: Sanuk: Mar 25, 18 12:56
Quote Reply