Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Has anyone dealt with a cracked Lynsky frame?
Quote | Reply
While changing a flat on my Lynsky today I noticed two cracks in the frame so am heading to the LBS where I bought it. I suspect they’ll tell me they need to send it to the manufacturer. The frame is supposed to have a lifetime warranty for the original owner (which I am) but I’m wondering what to expect in terms of customer service, timing, etc., so am curious if anyone has any experience dealing with Lynsky for a frame warranty claim? The bike has never been in a wreck, and at 119-123 pounds I’m definitely not a heavy rider.
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone dealt with a cracked Lynsky frame? [Iron Dukie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Their warranty looks pretty solid, and straightforward. i would just get in touch with them directly.

https://lynskeyperformance.com/warranty-information/
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone dealt with a cracked Lynsky frame? [Iron Dukie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Iron Dukie wrote:
While changing a flat on my Lynsky today I noticed two cracks in the frame so am heading to the LBS where I bought it. I suspect they’ll tell me they need to send it to the manufacturer. The frame is supposed to have a lifetime warranty for the original owner (which I am) but I’m wondering what to expect in terms of customer service, timing, etc., so am curious if anyone has any experience dealing with Lynsky for a frame warranty claim? The bike has never been in a wreck, and at 119-123 pounds I’m definitely not a heavy rider.

I've had it happen to me. Driveside chainstay had a hairline crack. They fixed it, no problem asked, and I needed to pay for shipping.

Downside is that this was going to be my travel bike, and they void the warranty when the frame is retrofitted. Alas, my frame is currently out of warranty. It's this issue with QC, along with their always on-sale business model, that makes me regret my purchase somewhat...

Good luck with your repair.
Quote Reply