Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

BMC CrossMachine CX01 frameset $1200 usd
Quote | Reply
Selling my gorgeous BMC across Machine CX01. It was purchased new in early 2016 and I have used it sparingly since, using it as a gravel bike for the odd gravel fondo and my commuter to work. It is easily the lightest cross bike I have seen in person. Every time I show up at a gravel race people are always complimenting me on my beautiful bmc gravel bike.

This bike is a joy to ride. Although BMC calls it a 51 the effective toptube is 53.5 and I ride it as a 54. Same with my matching TeamMachine SLR01.

The frame will come with the seat post, bottom bracket (bb86) and the headset/fork. I can also throw in a set of wheels and sell a wolf tooth 1X chainring for Ultegra or DuraAce if you want to run a 1X setup. It works great and will be even better with the new Ultegra rear derailleur coming out with a clutch.

new Update... also including the shimano hydraulic disc brake calipers (installed). DTSwiss Tubeless compatible wheels, a Dura Ace 9000 cassette and possibly a Dura Ace 9000 rear derailleur. Continental gator skins 28mm clinchers. A speed and cadence sensor and matching BMC water bottles. The brake hoses are already installed so all you really need to do is connect the shifters/brake levers.

1200 usd final price. Note that the Di2 frame hardware is also included. The frame is compatible with both

Located in the West Island area, Montreal.

https://www.bmc-switzerland.com/...ossmachine-cx01-one/
Last edited by: titemple652: Apr 15, 18 5:11
Quote Reply
Re: BMC CrossMachine CX01 frameset $1600 usd [titemple652] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: BMC CrossMachine CX01 frameset $1450 usd [titemple652] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump with new price
Quote Reply
Re: BMC CrossMachine CX01 frameset $1200 usd [titemple652] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Re: BMC CrossMachine CX01 frameset $1200 usd [titemple652] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP with update and including more extras with this frameset. It is almost a complete bike.
Quote Reply