Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: GOP Poised to Spend $1.3 TRILLION on Omnibus Spending Bill [oldandslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dow down another 425....

So much winning!
Quote Reply
Re: GOP Poised to Spend $1.3 TRILLION on Omnibus Spending Bill [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nothing like good ole pork spending..
Quote Reply
Re: GOP Poised to Spend $1.3 TRILLION on Omnibus Spending Bill [oldandslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oldandslow wrote:
Hyperbole is absolutely the very best word in any dictionary ever written, just ask POTUS (unless he has just decided to tell everyone that it is the very worst one today).

Well, it is a luxurious word, I daresay. The very best. It's probably gold-plated and jewel-encrusted. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: GOP Poised to Spend $1.3 TRILLION on Omnibus Spending Bill [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
will have less than 24 hours to read and comprehend all 2,232 pages. Yes, just as the Founding Fathers intended.

It’s pretty simple. Man and woman up and vote nay. Put a stop to this ludicrousness.

Everything written in behind closed doors in secret.

No debate, just vote on something nobody can review.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
oldandslow wrote:
Dow down another 425....

So much winning!

At least now Trump can more legitimately take credit for moving the stock market.
Quote Reply
Re: GOP Poised to Spend $1.3 TRILLION on Omnibus Spending Bill [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This pork-laden monstrosity is an abomination.

And I don't think I'm being hyperbolic in saying that. ;-)

Quote Reply
Re: GOP Poised to Spend $1.3 TRILLION on Omnibus Spending Bill [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had a guy yesterday -- who voted for Two Scoops -- explain to me in great detail, from both a fiscal as well as strategic standpoint, just why this spending bill is actually sane fiscal policy on the part of the GOP. My reply? (And Democrats are just as bad with the spend-like-a-drunken-sailor -- and I used to be one of those, so I know what I'm talking about -- spending. ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You know things are massively fucked up when you visit a political thread on slowtwitch and everyone agrees.
Quote Reply
Re: GOP Poised to Spend $1.3 TRILLION on Omnibus Spending Bill [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Francois wrote:
You know things are massively fucked up when you visit a political thread on slowtwitch and everyone agrees.

lol
tru dat

I have noticed the Trump ball washers have been notably quiet in the last few weeks
Quote Reply
Re: GOP Poised to Spend $1.3 TRILLION on Omnibus Spending Bill [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
Francois wrote:

lol
tru dat

I have noticed the Trump ball washers have been notably quiet in the last few weeks

They're all moving to Canada.
Quote Reply
Re: GOP Poised to Spend $1.3 TRILLION on Omnibus Spending Bill [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Francois wrote:

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Yeah, we're all screwed, blued and tattooed on this one, my friend.

Quote Reply
Re: GOP Poised to Spend $1.3 TRILLION on Omnibus Spending Bill [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I think this is the mother of one of the Trump supporters here...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had a guy yesterday -- who voted for Two Scoops -- explain to me in great detail, from both a fiscal as well as strategic standpoint, just why this spending bill is actually sane fiscal policy on the part of the GOP.

Word has it that Trump rush-signed the bill because, it arrived on his desk on Friday, was too big to read thoroughly, was told by aides that it would not look good, if he didn't sign, with the the government set to shut down on Friday night, and he, Trump wanting to go golfing on the weekend, so he signed, of course all this after tweeting earlier in the day, saying that he would veto the whole thing . . are you still with me! And so it goes - the "president" of chaos, confusion and incompetence - so he can go golfing! - "If I'm president, I'm not going to play much golf. There's so much work to be done" - Trump - https://www.youtube.com/...=9&v=gOXw8X48Q9Y

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply

Prev Next