Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Snow removal - could have been a mistake
Quote | Reply
It’s a PITA moving snow from the top of the driveway. So I thought it would be fun for the kids to pile it up. When I left for work they were just starting to dig out a fort. Can’t wait to see what they make. Mrs Leddy was none to pleased to see a pile of snow about the size of a VW beetle in driveway. I have a feeling it will be there awhile. Happy spring !

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Snow removal - could have been a mistake [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
they started watching TV and playing video games as soon as you left
Quote Reply
Re: Snow removal - could have been a mistake [LorenzoP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LorenzoP wrote:
they started watching TV and playing video games as soon as you left

There's a very good chance that's true. Although they were doing that while I was out shoveling so now it's just play time.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No problem, you just need to borrow Snowzilla from the Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority - jet powered snowblower/snow melter that blows out air at a balmy 2000 degrees to clear a trolley line. That would clear up your snow pile in a jiffy.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Mrs Leddy was none to pleased to see a pile of snow about the size of a VW beetle in driveway."

Just let Mrs. Leddy know it's her turn to shovel the driveway and hand her the snow shovel. I'm sure that will work out just fine :)
Quote Reply
Re: Snow removal - could have been a mistake [Go Pound Sand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Just let Mrs. Leddy know it's her turn to shovel the driveway and hand her the snow shovel. I'm sure that will work out just fine :)

That seems like solid piece of advice.

Quote Reply