Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Bomb Control Laws and Legislation [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Velocibuddha wrote:
The only way to stop a bad guy with a bomb is with a good guy with a bomb.

Not true! In this case, the bad guy with a bomb stopped the bad guy with a bomb! So, we need to arm bad guys with bombs, right?

Home-made bombers tend toward this outcome.

RayGovett
Hughson CA
Be Prepared-- Strike Swiftly -- Who Dares Wins- Without warning-"it will be hard. I can do it"
Quote Reply
Re: Bomb Control Laws and Legislation [raygovett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
raygovett wrote:

DO NOT CONGRATULATE

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Bomb Control Laws and Legislation [Sir.Vaylo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If we can survive long enough to give our free will over to our robot masers we have a chance of survival:

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Bomb Control Laws and Legislation [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
Quote:
I read that too quickly and initially thought you said "Bombs can be bought at Walmart." I was going to respond - "Sure, at the Mogadishu Walmart!"

I wonder what people of mogadishu walmart are like!

I'm gonna guess a lot fewer fat ones, if nothing else...
Quote Reply
Re: Bomb Control Laws and Legislation [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OneGoodLeg wrote:
veganerd wrote:
Quote:
I read that too quickly and initially thought you said "Bombs can be bought at Walmart." I was going to respond - "Sure, at the Mogadishu Walmart!"

RayGovett
Hughson CA
Be Prepared-- Strike Swiftly -- Who Dares Wins- Without warning-"it will be hard. I can do it"
Quote Reply
Re: Bomb Control Laws and Legislation [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OneGoodLeg wrote:
veganerd wrote:
Quote:

I'm a little disappointed you used the correct word, but, I am going to post this gif anyway.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Bomb Control Laws and Legislation [Sir.Vaylo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sir.Vaylo wrote:
This whole situation in Austin is sad. It angers me. Its time for the people of this nation to wake up and demand stricter bomb control legislation. People shouldn't be allowed to just go out and make/get a bomb. If nothing else, require them to be 21 before they can access a weapon such as this.

BULLSHIT... 2nd Amendment baby ....shall not be infringed.... If I want a Bomb I have the Constitutional right to a bomb, no damn Liberal BS is going to stop me.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply

Prev Next