Quote Reply
Re: Those damned climate controlling Jews! [tigermilk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tigermilk wrote:
http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/18/washington-dc-rothschild/

Must be a buddy of Louis Farrakhan and the other idiots in that world.

Why is it always the Joooos who get singled out, eh? Why can't we blame those damned Canadians every once in a while, huh? ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Those damned climate controlling Jews! [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Because BK, they are largely, irrelevant.
Quote Reply
Re: Those damned climate controlling Jews! [Sunday] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sunday wrote:
Because BK, they are largely, irrelevant.

True dat. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Most folks are good with racism. Been around a long time. Racism is only a problem when it comes from whitey. If racism was the problem, it would be equally vile no matter the source.

Books @ Amazon
"If only he had used his genius for niceness, instead of Evil." M. Smart
Quote Reply
Re: Those damned climate controlling Jews! [RangerGress] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RangerGress wrote:
Most folks are good with racism. Been around a long time. Racism is only a problem when it comes from whitey. If racism was the problem, it would be equally vile no matter the source.

racism is not only a problem when it comes from whitey. it's always a problem. which is why this guy got a toilet rightfully flushed on his head. and was forced to apologize. and was forced to listen and learn why what he said was foolish, ignorant and insulting. and why both sides correctly denounced this guy's idiot racist statement.

both sides should always shine a light on racism when they see it, as i'm glad to see you acknowledge. i read that article this morning. you may want to read it. all the way to the end.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Those damned climate controlling Jews! [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
RangerGress wrote:

racism is not only a problem when it comes from whitey. it's always a problem. which is why this guy got a toilet rightfully flushed on his head. and was forced to apologize. and was forced to listen and learn why what he said was foolish, ignorant and insulting. and why both sides correctly denounced this guy's idiot racist statement.

both sides should always shine a light on racism when they see it, as i'm glad to see you acknowledge. i read that article this morning. you may want to read it. all the way to the end.
I know he got a beatdown, but that's not my point. The beatdown didn't change his worldview any. He'll perceive it as being punished for "having the courage to say it in public". Consider the worldview that he, an elected official, must have such that he thought "this statement will appeal to the voters in my district". Consider the fact that he likely has a better idea of what appeals to those voters than you and I do. There is a lot of bad here.

Books @ Amazon
"If only he had used his genius for niceness, instead of Evil." M. Smart
Quote Reply
Re: Those damned climate controlling Jews! [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
RangerGress wrote:

He's not getting ripped for being racist. He's getting ripped for buying into a ridiculous conspiracy theory.

Racism is only a problem when it comes from Whitey.

Hell, I've been told a bunch of times on this board that people of colour can't be racist. Only Whitey can.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Without being ridiculous, does Mr White really believe this crap? Does he really believe that the weather is controlled, not only by humans, but by the Jews specifically?

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been asking my friends on the local Jewish Weather Control Board to end this goddam winter, but they haven't done anything about it yet.
Quote Reply
Re: Those damned climate controlling Jews! [RangerGress] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RangerGress wrote:
Slowman wrote:
RangerGress wrote:

I know he got a beatdown, but that's not my point. The beatdown didn't change his worldview any. He'll perceive it as being punished for "having the courage to say it in public". Consider the worldview that he, an elected official, must have such that he thought "this statement will appeal to the voters in my district". Consider the fact that he likely has a better idea of what appeals to those voters than you and I do. There is a lot of bad here.

it seemed to me his getting a beatdown - from all sides - speaks pretty clearly to your point. if racism is a problem only when it "comes from whitey" he wouldn't have gotten a beatdown. and i also don't see that he's an unrepentant. he seemed pretty repentant to me.

look, my wife's black, her family is black, and i run up against some conspiracy theory stuff from left field and some of it's got a racial element to it, often anti semitic. it needs to be rooted out as well. the proper response, in my opinion, to racism in your own cohort and mine is not to say, "but, but, but...!

of course, none of this would be an issue of the trilateral commission hadn't spiked our water supply with flourides ;-)

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Those damned climate controlling Jews! [Nova] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nova wrote:
Without being ridiculous, does Mr White really believe this crap? Does he really believe that the weather is controlled, not only by humans, but by the Jews specifically?

If they have that ability, I will convert. Heck, I will even go through a circumcision for that ability!
Quote Reply
Re: Those damned climate controlling Jews! [M~] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
M~ wrote:
Nova wrote:

If they have that ability, I will convert. Heck, I will even go through a circumcision for that ability!

I grew up orthodox. I don't remember that being taught in Hebrew school. My parents didn't teach me either. Guess its for the "select" few.

Slowman,

My grandchildren are black and when we have them and go out we can hear the whispers of racism. Mostly from the black community, but sometimes from the whites. The kids are just getting to the age where they understand the whispers and it bothers them. As far as I can see it, there will always be a divide between the two races, no matter how many times people say they aren't racist, deep down inside, they are.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nova wrote:
M~ wrote:
Nova wrote:

I grew up orthodox. I don't remember that being taught in Hebrew school. My parents didn't teach me either. Guess its for the "select" few.

Slowman,

My grandchildren are black and when we have them and go out we can hear the whispers of racism. Mostly from the black community, but sometimes from the whites. The kids are just getting to the age where they understand the whispers and it bothers them. As far as I can see it, there will always be a divide between the two races, no matter how many times people say they aren't racist, deep down inside, they are.

If you replace "racist", with "assholes", in your last sentence then I think it applies more globally.

People are assholes. Lots of 'em. That will manifest itself via racism sometimes (from each "tribe"). Sometimes it will manifest itself through other horrible human actions (war, domestic violence, road rage, etc).

We are a pretty horrible species. There are tons of people on the planet and many of them are bound to be bad apples in some way shape or form.

Just like the person in the OP is an example of an asshole in his particular part of the world...there are plenty of examples of "Whitey" being an asshole too.

We need to stop focusing on each individual issue (e.g. racism) and focus on treating each other better as a species.

----------------------------------------------------------------

My training
Quote Reply
Re: Those damned climate controlling Jews! [stal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We just recently killed off another species, why on earth do you think we would care about each other.

https://www.livescience.com/...hite-rhino-dies.html

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nova wrote:
M~ wrote:
Nova wrote:

Slowman,

What do people whisper?
Quote Reply
Re: Those damned climate controlling Jews! [SH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dan, you like girls? Man, I pegged you wrong.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sunday wrote:
Dan, you like girls? Man, I pegged you wrong.

Quoi le fuck?

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Last edited by: j p o: Mar 20, 18 12:46
Quote Reply
Re: Those damned climate controlling Jews! [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tongue in cheek brah.
Quote Reply