Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Learn how to lie, connive and manipulate just like Trump ............
Quote | Reply
........with a $14.95 Udemy online course

https://www.udemy.com/...AT_SUBCAT_OVERALL_2A
Quote Reply
Re: Learn how to lie, connive and manipulate just like Trump ............ [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why waste time with an American president who’s foibles are so blatantly obvious when a Canadian Prime Minister is much smoother and uses lube? Oh sorry, Liberals call it charisma.
Quote Reply
Re: Learn how to lie, connive and manipulate just like Trump ............ [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
Why waste time with an American president who’s foibles are so blatantly obvious when a Canadian Prime Minister is much smoother and uses lube? Oh sorry, Liberals call it charisma.

Maybe you should offer an online course about JT since you're so passionate.
Quote Reply
Re: Learn how to lie, connive and manipulate just like Trump ............ [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wasn’t fooled by his shallow narcissism.
Quote Reply
Re: Learn how to lie, connive and manipulate just like Trump ............ [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
-
Yup, Obama was the same massively egocentric personality as Trump, but with a gentlemanly exterior.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
........with a $14.95 Udemy online course

https://www.udemy.com/...AT_SUBCAT_OVERALL_2A

Limited appeal to socio/psychopaths :)
Quote Reply
Re: Learn how to lie, connive and manipulate just like Trump ............ [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dave_w wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:

-
Yup, Obama was the same massively egocentric personality as Trump, but with a gentlemanly exterior.

Really? Same? Anyone who is seeking the office of President of the United States will have a massive ego but to equate any previous president with Trump is laughable. Even Bill Clinton is not on the scale of Trump.

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Re: Learn how to lie, connive and manipulate just like Trump ............ [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone else find it ironic that the guy so infatuated with Trump to the point of being a virtual stalker is upset I mention his heroes name in a disparaging way.
Quote Reply
Re: Learn how to lie, connive and manipulate just like Trump ............ [TheRef65] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Really? Same? Anyone who is seeking the office of President of the United States will have a massive ego but to equate any previous president with Trump is laughable. Even Bill Clinton is not on the scale of Trump.

Yeah, I mean, Trump is out there proclaiming how he is going to fundamentally change America, and if Congress doesn't go along, F'em, he's got a phone and a pen.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
Anyone else find it ironic that the guy so infatuated with Trump to the point of being a virtual stalker is upset I mention his heroes name in a disparaging way.

Yeah, and you post constantly about JT trying to high jack any and every threads that aren't even about him such as this one. You need to get back on your meds.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I do it because you love JT and stalk Trump. you need to be reminded that Trump isn’t your Prime Minister you whiney ass. Trudeau is and he’s doing an outright terrible job. Yet almost post you make is about Trump, so who needs the meds again?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does that include a Trump University diploma?

Travis Rassat
Vector Cycle Works
Noblesville, IN
BikeFit Instructor | FMS | F.I.S.T. | IBFI
Toughman Triathlon Series Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: Learn how to lie, connive and manipulate just like Trump ............ [Travis R] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Travis R wrote:
Does that include a Trump University diploma?

Or his MBA from Wharton.
Quote Reply