Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

All right Orange
Quote | Reply
Syracuse Orange that is, knocked off #3 to go to the sweet 16!! GO ORANGE!!
Quote Reply
Re: All right Orange [50+] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
50+ wrote:

OUCH! That's gonna sting here in Michigan. Combine Sparty's loss with that game-winning buzzer beater by Michigan last night and there'll be crowing in Ann Arbor and couch burning in East Lansing. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: All right Orange [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think it's cute every few years when Michigan fans pretend to care about basketball
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
50+ wrote:

OUCH! That's gonna sting here in Michigan. Combine Sparty's loss with that game-winning buzzer beater by Michigan last night and there'll be crowing in Ann Arbor and couch burning in East Lansing. ;-)

Missed you bro. Was in Ann Arbor 2hr ago. Saw the end of the game at the airport on the way out. Cuse had a harder route, too, playing a first four game. But that meant they were more warmed up 😌

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ah, MSU always has women’s gymnastics to get behind.
Quote Reply
Re: All right Orange [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
50+ wrote:

Missed you bro. Was in Ann Arbor 2hr ago. Saw the end of the game at the airport on the way out. Cuse had a harder route, too, playing a first four game. But that meant they were more warmed up 😌

Ya picked a good day to be here.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
50+ wrote:

State, has under-performed all season, losing both games to Michigan. This was a deserved loss, missed 10 shots in the last 4 min. of the game. Not even sure many State fans were surprised by the early exit a very talented team that never gelled. Michigan has something this year, will be fun to see how far they can go.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: All right Orange [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
50+ wrote:

Wow, you must be responsible for our nice weather today. 15 deg temp. drop for tomorrow, you got out at a good time. So what brought you to AA?

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: All right Orange [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
Slowman wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
50+ wrote:

Wow, you must be responsible for our nice weather today. 15 deg temp. drop for tomorrow, you got out at a good time. So what brought you to AA?

Addressing Ann Arbor tri club’s monthly meeting. And while here spectating the Waterloo g&g gravel race, as that will be the site of our gravel tri in August. And hanging out with Lee kidder, who I hadn’t seen in awhile.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: All right Orange [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
I think it's cute every few years when Michigan fans pretend to care about basketball

Not really a fan of either school even though I was born and raised here (up until I went into the military). But I think the rivalry between the two schools is fun to examine and poke fun at. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: All right Orange [50+] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow, I don't follow college basketball but I thought Syracuse got in on name alone this year.
Quote Reply
Re: All right Orange [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
Wow, I don't follow college basketball but I thought Syracuse got in on name alone this year.

Can’t argue with that. But they’re sweet 16 wining an extra game against a pretty good team.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply