Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Denizens of the gym [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interesting data but I prefer to hear about who looked weird while working out. Anyone in jorts? Working out in a leisure suit?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As I was warming up on the treadmill, I overheard the woman a few TMs over from me

"Yes, I just heard ... so sad ... I don't know, but maybe? ... I'm sure that didn't help, no ... At least she's not in pain anymore ... yes, they're together again, that's true ... I haven't heard, can we? Have the said when, or if? Ok, yes, talk to you soon"

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm not going back to a gym until... Maybe a vaccine. I like the gym, but I don't need a gym.

If you need access to a pool, go to the gym with a pool. Spin and/or strength train with a mask? No thanks, I'll stay outside. I'll stick with my 60 garage pull-ups, and 100 "cinder blocks fence post" squats after 1.5hr. bike rides. 200 push-ups/100 bench dips after a run "don't cost nuth'n."

I have CC skis and snowshoes for winter. We all have athletic wear that we can wear on Polar expeditions.

Ya, I know... "Unless you fell off the treadmill, no one wants to hear about your workout." :)

Aloha
Quote Reply

Prev Next