Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What depth front wheel [rich_m] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rich_m wrote:
i think some of this is not what could you ride but what will you be able to ride confidently. i used to have 90, now ride an old style Flo 60 and wouldn't go back. The 90 was a hard wheel to live with on a daily basis.

So seeing this thread has risen from the dead I ended up getting the 80's. Overall its not to bad really, though on windy days I certainly finished up quite sore/tired in my lats and tris as I found I was constantly using these muscles in the aero position to fight/stabilise the front when on the aero bars. I could imagine this would be extremely tiring over 180 kms....
Quote Reply
Re: What depth front wheel [dunno] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dunno wrote:
rich_m wrote:
i think some of this is not what could you ride but what will you be able to ride confidently. i used to have 90, now ride an old style Flo 60 and wouldn't go back. The 90 was a hard wheel to live with on a daily basis.

So seeing this thread has risen from the dead I ended up getting the 80's. Overall its not to bad really, though on windy days I certainly finished up quite sore/tired in my lats and tris as I found I was constantly using these muscles in the aero position to fight/stabilise the front when on the aero bars. I could imagine this would be extremely tiring over 180 kms....

You did the right thing.

If you have a 60 in front you aren't a real man.
Quote Reply
Re: What depth front wheel [] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wish they would bring back the 1080. they were so sweet looking. so choice.

the world's still turning? >>>>>>> the world's still turning
Quote Reply

Prev Next