Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trainer Road Windows Update
Quote | Reply
Every time I use Trainer Road I have to do a Windows 10 update. This can take anywhere from 2-10 hours. My download speeds are about 87K!!

Even if I start the download early in the morning for an evening workout, I still have to install the downloaded updates, another 1-2 hours. This doesn't happen when I use my Windows XP Computer!!?!

I really like Trainer Road, but the only thing I can do with my computer is Windows 10 updates.

Any suggestions?
Quote Reply
Re: Trainer Road Windows Update [PanamaRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PanamaRed wrote:
Every time I use Trainer Road I have to do a Windows 10 update. This can take anywhere from 2-10 hours. My download speeds are about 87K!!

Even if I start the download early in the morning for an evening workout, I still have to install the downloaded updates, another 1-2 hours. This doesn't happen when I use my Windows XP Computer!!?!

I really like Trainer Road, but the only thing I can do with my computer is Windows 10 updates.

Any suggestions?

Change windows 10 to not do automatic updates. Maybe not the best idea but you can control when they install

Use trainerroad on an iPhone. Do they have android app yep.

Get faster internet to download.

Seems this is a windows issue not a trainerroad issue
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Every time I use Trainer Road I have to do a Windows 10 update.

More specifically, every time you turn on your Windows PC/laptop you have an update that's needed. This is absolutely nothing to do with Trainer Road. It could just as likely happen when you start any other Windows program if you don't use your PC/latop frequently enough for it to stay updated.

The problem lies solely with Windows.

Trust me I’m a doctor!
Well, I have a PhD :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't get me started on Windows 10 updates! I trust the Window's 10 auto updater about as much as I trust Panama Red himself!

Panama Red, Panama Red
He'll steal your woman, and then he'll rob your head.
Panama Red, Panama Red
Quote Reply