Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trump Jr’s wife files for divorce
Quote | Reply
Vanessa Trump reportedly filed for divorce from her husband, President Trump’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr. on Thursday in New York City. | Fox News

http://fxn.ws/2Ip66Fv

Donald Trump Jr. and his wife, Vanessa, have filed for divorce.
The pair met when Donald Trump awkwardly introduced them - twice - at a fashion show in 2003.
When the younger Trump met his future wife again a few weeks later, The New York Times reported in 2006, Vanessa recognized him as "the one with the retarded dad."
Last edited by: JD21: Mar 15, 18 15:10
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Jr’s wife files for divorce [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Getting out while the getting is good? Take what the prenup offers and not stand by your man when the indictments arrive?
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Jr’s wife files for divorce [DieselPete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Or a very tricky and smart way to protect some assets for the impending charges(and eventual conviction) of money laundering. Give it all to your ex wife, then marry her again after you serve your time. Wont be the first time bad guys tried to hide their money with their wives, or ex wives. It seems when it come to their own fortunes, the Trumps are quite adept at protecting them..
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Jr’s wife files for divorce [DieselPete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DieselPete wrote:
Getting out while the getting is good? Take what the prenup offers and not stand by your man when the indictments arrive?

I wonder how long Ivanka and Kushner will last after he gets indicted. I’m still amazed how long Melania has lasted, maybe she’s waiting for her parents to get their permanent papers.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Jr’s wife files for divorce [ChiTownJack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ChiTownJack wrote:
DieselPete wrote:

I wonder how long Ivanka and Kushner will last after he gets indicted. I’m still amazed how long Melania has lasted, maybe she’s waiting for her parents to get their permanent papers.

Time is on her side? She’s married to a walking heart attack.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Jr’s wife files for divorce [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
Or a very tricky and smart way to protect some assets for the impending charges(and eventual conviction) of money laundering. Give it all to your ex wife, then marry her again after you serve your time. Wont be the first time bad guys tried to hide their money with their wives, or ex wives. It seems when it come to their own fortunes, the Trumps are quite adept at protecting them..

That's dicey when you are a giant douche. If he goes away she might notice how good life is without a giant douche in your life and just stay gone.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Jr’s wife files for divorce [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's dicey when you are a giant douche. If he goes away she might notice how good life is without a giant douche in your life and just stay gone. //

That's how I would play it if her, and of course he doesn't have much choice right now other than burying some Krugerrands in some foreign island nations. Or hoping for a Hail Mary from President Pence and a pardon..
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Jr’s wife files for divorce [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
Or a very tricky and smart way to protect some assets..
First off, lemme say I feel bad for the 5 kids.
But, I think you're giving Donnie Jr way too much credit. A business genius, this guy is not.
My alternate theory is his wife was flattered to marry a Manhattan real estate scion, but it's gotten old and she's no longer that into him. Don Sr is playing at being right-wing, but Don Jr. seems to really be morphing into a kool-aid drinking alt-righter. Not cool within the society circles she frequents, and his social media zebra-safaris selfies have gotten embarrassing. Add in 'senior moment' father-in-law with a penchant p*ssy grabs and chlamydia breath, and she's finally had enough. Time to pull the golden pre-nup parachute and scrape by on $xx,xxx/mo child support and alimony. It'll be rough -- but sure beats having to go to Trump Tower on Thanksgiving for taco bowls with the fam.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My guess is she stumbled across his Twitter account and finally realized she's married to a dipshit.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Last edited by: sphere: Mar 16, 18 2:56
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Jr’s wife files for divorce [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
My guess is she stumbled across his Twitter account and finally realized she's married to a dipshit.

when i saw this news the first thing that crossed my mind was track palin.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ChiTownJack wrote:
DieselPete wrote:

I wonder how long Ivanka and Kushner will last after he gets indicted.

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ChiTownJack wrote:
I wonder how long Ivanka and Kushner will last after he gets indicted.
How would that work.. -- does she still go to temple on Saturdays, or would she be allowed to rejoin the Sunday crowd for coffee and donuts? Bar mitzvah plans - keep or cancel?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am sure the letter with mysterious white powder that sent her to the hospital or the constant negative press had nothing to do with it.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Jr’s wife files for divorce [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
sphere wrote:

when i saw this news the first thing that crossed my mind was track palin.

Called it.

Quote:

Former model Melissa Stetten took to Twitter on Thursday night to post screenshots of a weird message that Donald Trump Jr. allegedly sent her back in 2011, after a flirty exchange the pair had about bacon.
Stetten’s tweet, apparently inspired by news that President Donald Trump’s adult son is getting divorced from his wife Vanessa after 12 years of marriage, claimed Don Jr. had sent the model a direct message “a month after his wife gave birth.”

“Surprised his marriage didn’t work out since he was sending me DMs a month after his wife gave birth,” Stetten wrote.

Surprised his marriage didn’t work out since he was sending me DMs a month after his wife gave birth. (I tweeted a joke about pulling a muscle changing a tampon and he replied asking if I smelled bacon? Cool joke) pic.twitter.com/JbuwC1wghf
— Melissa Stetten (@MelissaStetten) March 16, 2018

“Well Im getting shit 4the bacon comment glad I opted not 2send the tweet asking 4pics from ur bathroom tweet last night;) people need2chill,” the then 33-year-old man wrote to the model.
While Stetten said she had deleted all of her old tweets in their public exchange, Don Jr.’s remained up:

Does anyone else have a Bacon fetish??? It sounds so wrong but tastes so right!
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) November 20, 2011

@MelissaStetten now you’re just toying w my emotions. Why don’t women come up w bacon perfume? Seems so much better than that channel crap

Stop that!!! I am a happily married man ;) RT @MelissaStetten: @DonaldJTrumpJr soaking my body in bacon today.
https://www.mediaite.com/online/model-exposes-don-jr-for-sliding-into-her-dms-surprised-his-marriage-didnt-work-out/

What's with the Dons and their post-partum shenanigans?

Last edited by: sphere: Mar 16, 18 19:40
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Jr’s wife files for divorce [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can’t wait to see what SNL and Colbert do with the bacon fetish

In other news Vanessa hires a criminal defense lawyer to handle the divorce

http://people.com/...ivorce-russia-probe/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Onion's one step ahead.

Quote:
WASHINGTON—Lamenting that even the purest hearts were fated to be broken, the confused and anguished U.S. populace was struggling Friday with the question of why bad things happen to good people following the news that Vanessa Trump filed for divorce from Donald Trump Jr. earlier this week. “How could this happen to our Don, sweet Don Jr., of all people? He’s kind, thoughtful, warm, caring, and compassionate—He doesn’t deserve this,” said the visibly distressed nation, wiping away hot tears brought on by contemplating the fundamental injustice of a world in which ill fortune befalls those who love so completely and selflessly. “This is such a blow to that whole generous, caring family, those angels dwelling among us, those who gave themselves to us all and asked for nothing in return. The searing pain of heartbreak must be a thousand times worse for hearts as pure as Don’s and Vanessa’s. If only we could take their agonies upon ourselves and spare the Trumps this soul-deep anguish!” As of press time, the saddened American populace had let the couple know they were there for them if needed, just as Don Jr. and Vanessa had always been for them.

Quote Reply