Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

House Intel Committee closes probe
Quote | Reply

It's a sad day when the House Intelligence Committee has turned into the sham it is, and I blame both sides. We deserve better from our elected officials.

"We have gone completely off the rails, and now we're basically a political forum for people to leak information to drive the day's news"

"We have lost all credibility"

- GOP Rep. Tom Rooney
Quote Reply
Re: House Intel Committee closes probe [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Proves collusion between them and White House to cover up. Proves repubs (save 1)on committee have zero integrity and shot be removed. Nunes and Conway dunces of highest order as are folks who buy what they sell.

save 1= Rep. Tom Rooney (R-Fla.) told CNN that “there is evidence” the Russians worked to help Trump.
“I don’t know that necessarily there was a full-fledged campaign to do everything that they could to help elect Donald Trump,” he added. “I think that their goal was chaos.”
Last edited by: tyrod1: Mar 13, 18 4:59
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE HAS, AFTER A 14 MONTH LONG IN-DEPTH INVESTIGATION, FOUND NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION OR COORDINATION BETWEEN THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND RUSSIA TO INFLUENCE THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

YES I NEED TO TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE THAT MAKES IT MORE IMPORTANT.

HOW DO YOU CHANGE COLORS AND MAKE IT FLASH?
Quote Reply
Re: House Intel Committee closes probe [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
of course they found no evidence. one has to look to find things
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll never understand why we need three or four concurrent investigations when something big happens. House Intelligence, Senate Intelligence, an independent investigation, the DOJ, the FBI. Here's a thought: DOJ should run point on any big investigations and bring in parties when needed, i.e. if they need a closed-door session with Congressional investigators related to classified information they should request it.

Anywhoo, it's pretty pathetic, but then so is our present-day Congress as a whole. This just happens to be reason #12,543,203 that our elected officials are corrupt, lying snake-oil salesmen who care more about their reelection campaigns than serving the constituents.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: House Intel Committee closes probe [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I always wondered how old you were
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FishyJoe wrote:
Quote:
THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE HAS, AFTER A 14 MONTH LONG IN-DEPTH INVESTIGATION, FOUND NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION OR COORDINATION BETWEEN THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND RUSSIA TO INFLUENCE THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

YES I NEED TO TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE THAT MAKES IT MORE IMPORTANT.

HOW DO YOU CHANGE COLORS AND MAKE IT FLASH?

Maybe someone else can make it flash.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FishyJoe wrote:
THE REPUBLICANS IN THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE HAVE, AFTER A 14 MONTH LONG IN-DEPTH INVESTIGATION, DECIDED TO STOP LOOKING FOR EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION OR COORDINATION BETWEEN THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND RUSSIA TO INFLUENCE THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, BECAUSE IT WOULD KIND OF SUCK IF WE FOUND ANYTHING, AND QUITE FRANKLY, WE DON'T WANT TO RISK PISSING OFF POTUS.

Fixed it for you.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: House Intel Committee closes probe [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
THE DEMOCRATS IN THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE HAVE WASTED 14 MONTHS DESPERATELY SEARCHING FOR EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION OR COORDINATION BETWEEN THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND RUSSIA TO INFLUENCE THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, BECAUSE IT WOULD KIND OF EXPLAIN WHY HILLARY LOST THE ELECTION.

Fixed it for you
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
of course they found no evidence. one has to look to find things

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There really are people to believe the House Intel Committee...hard to believe but there you go.

Quote Reply
Re: House Intel Committee closes probe [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can we start a list of threads to revive when Mueller completes his investigation? There's really no point in engaging now but I don't want to forget any.

"Are you sure we're going fast enough?" - Emil Zatopek
Quote Reply