Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

BMC TT02 Stack and Reach
Quote | Reply
Anyone know reach and stack for the BMC TT02 in size XL? Searched all over but can't find anything. I did find dimensions in the attached old brochure but I'm unsure how (if possible at all) to convert these figures to reach and stack. Thanks.
Last edited by: zack.simmons: Mar 11, 18 8:05
Quote Reply
Re: BMC TT02 Stack and Reach [zack.simmons] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zack.simmons wrote:
Anyone know reach and stack for the BMC TT02 in size XL? Searched all over but can't find anything. I did find dimensions in the attached old brochure but I'm unsure how (if possible at all) to convert these figures to reach and stack. Thanks.

TM02?

I don't know. All I can add is there sizing is a bit whacky.I should easily fit on a small and could possibly fit on an XS if they made one, but barely fit on my 2018 TM02. I have my saddle on the most rear (of 4) settings with the saddle pushed as far back as possible and can fit on it. I'm not sure if the Sitero saddle isn't helping? But yeah reach seems much smaller than on my small P2.
Quote Reply
Re: BMC TT02 Stack and Reach [zedzded] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No I mean TT02 which was their aluminum/carbon frame made through 2011 before they redesigned the frame in 2012 and changed the naming convention to TM0x. Sizing/dimensions changed as well (I think).
Quote Reply