Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp Tangente RT25 and RT28 Road Tubeless Tires
Quote | Reply
Has anyone had a chance to try these out? Also, is there any info out there on the rolling resistance other than the Zipp claim below:

Zipp’s Tangente Speed RT25 and Tangente Speed RT28 tubeless tires deliver the lowest rolling resistance, best dry and best overall corning grip among major brands, according to testing at an inependent lab

The new tubeless tires were modeled after Zipp’s pioneering wide road clincher tires, the Zipp Tangente Speed R28, Tangente Course R28 and Tangente Course R30. These tires feature low rolling resistance and high durability. The new tubeless Zipp Tangente Speed RT25 and RT28 feature the same tread pattern as these groundbreaking clincher models.
  • Available in 25mm (RT25) and 28mm (RT28) widths to meet the preferences for wider tires among today’s road riders.
  • 127 TPI nylon casing.
  • Low rolling resistance, high cornering grip provide speed and stability in any situation.
  • Ability to run lower tire pressures with reduced risk of pinch flats.
  • Max tire pressure 115PSI for RT25 and 100PSI for RT28.
  • No tire levers needed or recommended for installation.
  • Polyamide puncture protection layer under tread
  • 60 ShA durometer rubber (Shore A)
  • Water-siping tread pattern
  • Designed for tubeless wheelsets only

Last edited by: BoKnowsT1D: Mar 10, 18 9:42
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Tangente RT25 and RT28 Road Tubeless Tires [BoKnowsT1D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think Jordan Rapp may be using these. Hopefully he will comment.

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Tangente RT25 and RT28 Road Tubeless Tires [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BryanD wrote:
I think Jordan Rapp may be using these. Hopefully he will comment.

Thanks to Jordan, I roller tested an RT25 Tangente Speed a while back...it's basically tied on Crr with a 23c GP4KS w/latex.

http://bikeblather.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Tangente RT25 and RT28 Road Tubeless Tires [Tom A.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds like an appealing option to the Spesh tubeless tires. Hope they are as resilient.

Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Tangente RT25 and RT28 Road Tubeless Tires [Tom A.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Tom!
Even though I was hoping for it to roll a bit better, it looks like a great option for a tubeless tire that offers some form of puncture protection. For racing though, I'm still loving the Corsa Speeds.
Quote Reply