Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The Bills just won the offseason (again).
Quote | Reply
And maybe the Browns did as well????

Anyone following the crazy flurry of activity? The Bills are sitting on 2 years worth of draft picks. The Browns got a serviceable #1 QB, a #1 WR, and still have the #1 & #4 picks.

I'm thinking the Browns will use their #1 pick to grab RB Barkley, Bills trade up with Giants and take QB Darnold or Rosen, Indy Clots take DE Chubb at #3 and Browns grab the next best QB at #4 to develop behind Tyrod.

Ya'll better be ready for a Bills v. Browns AFC championship game next season :-)

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Last edited by: Guffaw: Mar 10, 18 8:44
Quote Reply
Re: The Bills just won the offseason (again). [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Ya'll better be ready for a Bills v. Browns AFC championship game next season :-)

Between this and the Jets winning the SB there’s a whole lotta crazy going on in the LR this weekend !

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Barkley could be really good. But the Browns won't be good for at 2 to 3 years. By then he wI'll most likely be in decline. Haven't paid attention to d or o line prospects. But might be a better idea to take qb or choice with 1 then line at 4 or trade for multpile picks. Joe Thomas is old and serious injury last year. He might be done. Would be fun right now to be their gm. Lots of picks and lots of cap space.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’m pulling for Tyrod. Would love to see a VT grad bail out the Browns. Too bad Quinn couldn’t- he went to my HS.

If I don't, who will? -Me
It's like being bipolar in opinion is a requirement around here. -TripleThreat
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Browns? Ah ... ok ...

Packers gave the Browns Damarious Randall, a malcontent sub-par CB and, in return, got DeShon Kizer and swapped 4th and 5th round picks. Packers got a serviceable backup, can get rid and Brett Hundley, and got the first pick in the 4th and 5th rounds. Win!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply