Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Facebook advertising contact
Quote | Reply
If you have one, I would greatly appreciate a PM.

Thank you

H
Quote Reply
Re: Facebook advertising contact [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Some how I suspect if you just merely inquired on your timeline how to advertise on Facebook, someone from Big Brother Facebook would reach out to you!

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I really only have one, and he's generally pretty busy but give it a shot!
https://www.facebook.com/zuck
Last edited by: Brownie28: Mar 9, 18 11:40
Quote Reply
Re: Facebook advertising contact [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I feel I have been cheated. Basically a campaign that was supposed to go to 18,000 -24,000 18-55 year old folks in USA and Canada who enjoy, swimming, running, triathlon, Ironman etc has garnered 240 folks mostly from Mexico and Philippines who have zero such interests.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
These guys will get you the best Facebook advertising program you can imagine.

http://en.kremlin.ru/contacts

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Facebook advertising contact [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ha ha. Well played
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Woah, woah, woah, let's hold on a minute here. Allow me to answer from the perspective of the current Administration. Those folks are absolutely your target audience. Who would be more interested in swimming (across border rivers)? Who would be more interested in running (from the law)? Who would be more interested in biking (OK, maybe waiting for their motorcycle mule on the other side of the border)?

Don't sell Facebook short on the service they've provided you. They're Making Advertising Great Again!! MAGA, baby!!

Herbert wrote:
I feel I have been cheated. Basically a campaign that was supposed to go to 18,000 -24,000 18-55 year old folks in USA and Canada who enjoy, swimming, running, triathlon, Ironman etc has garnered 240 folks mostly from Mexico and Philippines who have zero such interests.
Quote Reply