Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

She still reminds of of that cougar in the c/w bar on Saturday nights
Quote | Reply
Not that I hang out in c/w bars on Saturday nights, but another reason why I've never liked her. And she's still getting away with shit.

https://www.cnn.com/...Yahoo+Search+Results
Quote Reply
Re: She still reminds of of that cougar in the c/w bar on Saturday nights [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought an Ivanka handbag online, bc of Kellyanne. That's a sting that'll never go away.
Quote Reply
Re: She still reminds of of that cougar in the c/w bar on Saturday nights [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd do her

Re: She still reminds of of that cougar in the c/w bar on Saturday nights [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wrong. It's lewd, lacivous, salacious and outrageous.

Quote | Reply
She goes to my church

I'll let her know you were asking for her

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What are you taking about? That was not intentional.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: She still reminds of of that cougar in the c/w bar on Saturday nights [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
last tri in 83 wrote:
I'd do her

I wouldn't.

As for this story, it's going in my big box of "I don't give a shit".

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
Not that I hang out in c/w bars on Saturday nights, but another reason why I've never liked her. And she's still getting away with shit.

Dude get a fucking life already!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:

So many things in this country going to ratshit and we're supposed to get worked up over a GOP presidential adviser describing positions of a Dem candidate? By "describing" I mean using the usual loaded language of politics.

Weak sauce.

Books @ Amazon
"If only he had used his genius for niceness, instead of Evil." M. Smart
Quote Reply
Re: She still reminds of of that cougar in the c/w bar on Saturday nights [RangerGress] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wtf! I agree!
Quote Reply
Re: She still reminds of of that cougar in the c/w bar on Saturday nights [RangerGress] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RangerGress wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:

So many things in this country going to ratshit and we're supposed to get worked up over a GOP presidential adviser describing positions of a Dem candidate? By "describing" I mean using the usual loaded language of politics.

Weak sauce.

Definitely has a certain white trashiness about her. I've never taken anything she's said very seriously but she does do her job as the ultimate spin doctor for the Trump organization. She'll probably be one of the last ones still riding on Trump's turnip truck as they're falling off at a high rate.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RangerGress wrote:

So many things in this country going to ratshit

What are you talking about?! We're winning big!
Quote Reply
Re: She still reminds of of that cougar in the c/w bar on Saturday nights [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
last tri in 83 wrote:
I'd do her

TIL - ltin83 has no standards when it comes to who e would do

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: She still reminds of of that cougar in the c/w bar on Saturday nights [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
last tri in 83 wrote:
I'd do her

By Lavender Room standards she's *far* from scraping the bottom of the barrel, she's age-appropriate for him, and she is kind of attractive. I'm giving last tri a pass on this one.
Quote Reply
Re: She still reminds of of that cougar in the c/w bar on Saturday nights [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
j p o wrote:
last tri in 83 wrote:
I'd do her

By Lavender Room standards she's *far* from scraping the bottom of the barrel, she's age-appropriate for him, and she is kind of attractive. I'm giving last tri a pass on this one.

If the best I could do was her, I would go without.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
last tri in 83 wrote:
I'd do her

As my Navy buddies say... any port will do in a storm.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: She still reminds of of that cougar in the c/w bar on Saturday nights [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
trail wrote:
j p o wrote:
last tri in 83 wrote:
I'd do her

If the best I could do was her, I would go ...

... to a different dimly lit hole in hole-in-the-wall bar, near a different trailer park

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: She still reminds of of that cougar in the c/w bar on Saturday nights [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL

Quote | Reply
last tri in 83 wrote:
I'd do her

You're out of luck. Looks like she's already spoken for. :-)

Quote Reply