Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Nastia Rybka
Quote | Reply
Claims she has 18 hours of audio that would spill a lot of beans re the Russia-Trump relationship.

Could be complete nonsense given she's currently desperate to get out of a Thai jail, but there is no doubt she has had access to some key people.

See...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i5f0-aU367s
Quote Reply
Re: Nastia Rybka [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh, my. A Russian woman in jail in Thailand. I need to free up several hours today to spend time on that.

If Red Sparrow didn't warn you about trusting the Russian ladies, I just hope you won't eat cheesecake if they offer you some. True Russian Cheesecake story out of NYC last week.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Nastia Rybka [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Hence my comment that it could be nonsense.

But she's not *any* Russian woman. She has been spending time on a luxury yacht with Oleg Deripaska, a billionaire who happens to have been a business partner and employer of Manafort and just happens to have acquired himself a Cypriot passport in recent days.

Also on the yacht was Deputy PM of Russia Sergei Prikhodko.

I would be surprised if she makes it out of Thailand alive, or if she's extradited back to Russia, her days will be numbered there.

We'll see...but yes, it could be a desperate measure to have someone help her get out of jail.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As much as I’d love for this to lead somewhere, recall that John Mark Karr was willing to confess to killing JonBenet Ramsey to get extradited to the U.S. to get the F out of a Thai jail.
Quote Reply
Re: Nastia Rybka [DieselPete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh absolutely- I would do anything to get the F out of a Thai jail. Makes you wonder though if someone with a lot of money wanted her in said jail...

More background in this NY Times story. If nothing else, it's interesting, even if it turns out to be a giant nothingburger.

https://www.nytimes.com/...itute-instagram.html

ETA: what doesn't make sense though is that she was reportedly on the yacht in August 2016. If that's where and when she collected the 18 hours of audio she claims she has, how and why would she have sat on such allegedly sensational information for this long?
Last edited by: Kay Serrar: Mar 3, 18 12:05
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nastya is essentially about as credible as say Farrah Abraham. Her Instagram is pretty amusing if you can read Russian.

Next races on the schedule: none at the moment
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
About to get stabbed with a plutonium-tipped umbrella in 3, 2,...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She may be desperate to get out of jail but I’d still have more faith in her credibility than Manafort or Trump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd tap that.

I might even listen to what she had to say. At least, that is, so long as there was a chance she'd put out.
Quote Reply
Re: Nastia Rybka [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You may have to wait a few more months...

the latest:

"Police in Thailand have filed new charges against a self-described Russian sex guru and a woman who claims to have evidence of Russian ties to President Donald Trump's election campaign.

The woman, Anastasia Vashukevich, also known as Nastya Rybka, has attracted widespread attention for claiming to have recordings of Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, a crony of President Vladimir Putin, discussing interference in the U.S. election. She is being held in an immigration detention center and has said she fears for her life and pleaded not to be expelled to Russia."

http://abcnews.go.com/...-guru-woman-54385286
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Could be complete nonsense given she's currently desperate to get out of a Thai jail, but there is no doubt she has had access to some key people.

The sad part is that a Russian women trying to get out of a Thai jail is still someone I would trust more than Trump...

Quote Reply
Re: Nastia Rybka [alex_korr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tricky. Many here, myself included, barely read english
Quote Reply
Re: Nastia Rybka [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

The sad part is that a Russian women trying to get out of a Thai jail is still someone I would trust more than Trump...

The sad part is what that says about you.
Quote Reply
Re: Nastia Rybka [velocomp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
velocomp wrote:
Sanuk wrote:

And what's that, he can think for himself and realize the person who was elected President of the United States constantly lies and is not trustworthy. I think it says more about you where you continue to believe in Trump after he has constantly lied or gone back on what he has said, usually in the same sentence.

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Re: Nastia Rybka [TheRef65] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheRef65 wrote:
velocomp wrote:
Sanuk wrote:

And what's that, he can think for himself and realize the person who was elected President of the United States constantly lies and is not trustworthy. I think it says more about you where you continue to believe in Trump after he has constantly lied or gone back on what he has said, usually in the same sentence.

Who said I believe or trust Trump? if someone held a gun to my head and said either Trump or a strange russian woman in a Thai jail must drive your child to school, I'd choose Trump. That doesn't mean I believe him when he says he didn't sleep with Stormy. It doesn't mean he hasn't done really weird and kinky stuff over the course of his life. I think we all know that.

Now if while president he does something illegal and is found guilty, I will support impeachment. But no, I don't think indiscretions prior to being president count. And I don't think if his lawyer is found to have made improper campaign contributions by paying off a whore matters.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She is getting released from Thai detention and being deported back to Belarus. She has re-iterated her claims that she has recordings of a Putin connected Russian oligarch conspiring to meddle in the 2016 election on behalf of Trump.

Question: how long after her plane touches down in Belarus does she accidentally ingest some Polonium or Nerve Agent laced tea? Does the plane even make it to the airport or does it go MH370 over the Indian Ocean?

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: Nastia Rybka [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup - she won't last long. Maybe her only hope is that so much is/has been coming out about all this that she won't be seen as being a threat to anyone. Also in the wake of Kashoggi and the poisonings in the UK, Putin may want to keep a lower profile.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The low profile

Quote Reply