Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Oh, California: U.S. News Study Finds it Has Worst 'Quality of Life' in Nation [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
49. New Jersey

50. California

Fuck them, and fuck you

LOL! Why me? I just report the news, I don't make it. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Oh, California: U.S. News Study Finds it Has Worst 'Quality of Life' in Nation [Cavechild] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cavechild wrote:
They clearly didn't take into account the Bullet Train from Stockton to Bakersfield.

Clearly. ;-)

Quote Reply
Re: Oh, California: U.S. News Study Finds it Has Worst 'Quality of Life' in Nation [oldandslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oldandslow wrote:
Quote:
And what's up with New Meh-hee-coh? I thought it's the place to be if you're one of those well-to-do artsy types? ;-)

Lot of factors, especially large indigenous population (notice that Alaska is also in the bottom 10). I will look into it a bit more, and post about #48, after you post your findings on #'s 50, 49, 47, 46, 45, 44, 43, 42 and 41. ¿Está bien, amigo?

Oh, I don't like any of those places either. Capito, mi amico? ;-)

Quote Reply
Re: Oh, California: U.S. News Study Finds it Has Worst 'Quality of Life' in Nation [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, I have only been to five of them. Offhand, I liked Alaska, New Mexico, and Louisville. I am sure there are lots of nice places in the other states.
Quote Reply
Re: Oh, California: U.S. News Study Finds it Has Worst 'Quality of Life' in Nation [oldandslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oldandslow wrote:
Well, I have only been to five of them. Offhand, I liked Alaska, New Mexico, and Louisville. I am sure there are lots of nice places in the other states.

Once my dad shuffles off this mortal coil it's back to Hawaii for the wife and I. The mainland? You guys are welcome to it LOL!

Quote Reply
Re: Oh, California: U.S. News Study Finds it Has Worst 'Quality of Life' in Nation [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
I was thrilled when I left California. It would take ungodly amounts of money to get me to move back.

you are exactly where you need to be right now.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Oh, California: U.S. News Study Finds it Has Worst 'Quality of Life' in Nation [tritimmy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tritimmy wrote:
Hope for California is on it's way. It's name is Gavin Newsom!

Hope for America is on it's way...her name is Kamala Harris. Welcome to your first woman president people!

You heard it here first.

Wouldn't be surprised at anyone running against Trump winning. There will likely be more "anyone but Trump" voters than there were "anyone but Clinton" voters.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Oh, California: U.S. News Study Finds it Has Worst 'Quality of Life' in Nation [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:

Top 5:

1. North Dakota (really?)

2. Minnesota
Live here, grew up here, will always come back here
3. Wisconsin
Work here, has some political issues, but they all do, isn't bad except all the cheese
4. New Hampshire
Never been
5. South Dakota (oh, come on!)
Went to college here, it is the promised land

Bottom 5:

46. Texas
Lived here after college, leaving was the best part of Texas

Pactimo brand ambassador, ask me about promo codes
Quote Reply
Re: Oh, California: U.S. News Study Finds it Has Worst 'Quality of Life' in Nation [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
Perseus wrote:
I was thrilled when I left California. It would take ungodly amounts of money to get me to move back.

SNAP!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
Slowman wrote:
Perseus wrote:

SNAP!!

Don’t scorn ya California. (Best I could do!)

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply

Prev Next