Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Where to swim and bike in Houston [hblake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for all the info everyone.

Anyone have a recommendation on a gym or spin studio with decent spin bikes and classes? Looks like biking won’t be a real option
Quote Reply
Re: Where to swim and bike in Houston [HokiePhD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Look for a 24 hr fitness or planet fitness. It’s MS 150 season so there are a ton of fully supported, organized rides around.

the world's still turning? >>>>>>> the world's still turning
Quote Reply
Re: Where to swim and bike in Houston [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The GMAN wrote:
Magnolia Masters holds practices at two locations. We swim out of the Magnolia High School Pool and the Creekwood Pool. You can find the schedules and locations and locations for both facilities below:

Magnolia High School Pool – 14350 FM1488 Magnolia, Texas 77354
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:30pm – 8:30pm; Saturday 6:00am – 7:30am

Creekwood Pool – 3383 South Panther Creek Drive The Woodlands, Texas 77381
Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 6:00am – 7am and 12:00pm – 1:00pm

Good info. Just want to confirm - Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:30pm – 8:30pm - only 1 hour or 7:30am start?
Quote Reply
Re: Where to swim and bike in Houston [Skipp80] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lake 288 is a private manmade lake. It's not a huge lake. I think two laps is a mile. It's not perfect, but it's a nice place to go that's going to be a bit cleaner than the other lakes in the suburbs that just collect rainwater from the streets. Also has bouy's set out to get some sighting in (not much, but more than nothing). I usually go once a year to get a wetsuit swim and practice sighting before the season starts.
Quote Reply
Re: Where to swim and bike in Houston [dave92] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dave92 wrote:
The GMAN wrote:
Magnolia Masters holds practices at two locations. We swim out of the Magnolia High School Pool and the Creekwood Pool. You can find the schedules and locations and locations for both facilities below:

Schedule: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:30pm – 8:30pm; Saturday 6:00am – 7:30am

Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 6:00am – 7am and 12:00pm – 1:00pm

Good info. Just want to confirm - Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:30pm – 8:30pm - only 1 hour or 7:30am start?

I just pulled that straight from their website. My guess is that it's just an hour since they're using the high school pool.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: Where to swim and bike in Houston [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The GMAN wrote:
dave92 wrote:
The GMAN wrote:

I just pulled that straight from their website. My guess is that it's just an hour since they're using the high school pool.

I checked and it looks like it is only an hour.
Quote Reply

Prev Next