Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Gun Poll [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
vi·o·lent
ˈvī(ə)lənt/Submit
adjective
using or involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.
"a violent confrontation with riot police"
synonyms: brutal, vicious, savage, rough, aggressive, abusive, physically abusive, threatening, fierce, physical, wild, ferocious;

More:

(especially of an emotion or unpleasant or destructive natural force) very strong or powerful.
"violent dislike"
synonyms: intense, extreme, strong, powerful, vehement, intemperate, unbridled, uncontrollable, ungovernable, inordinate, consuming, passionate
"violent jealousy"

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: Gun Poll [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
vi·o·lent
ˈvī(ə)lənt/Submit
adjective
using or involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.
"a violent confrontation with riot police"
synonyms: brutal, vicious, savage, rough, aggressive, abusive, physically abusive, threatening, fierce, physical, wild, ferocious;

More:

(especially of an emotion or unpleasant or destructive natural force) very strong or powerful.
"violent dislike"
synonyms: intense, extreme, strong, powerful, vehement, intemperate, unbridled, uncontrollable, ungovernable, inordinate, consuming, passionate
"violent jealousy"

Well good, you learned something! To wit: to be violent, an act need not be intentional.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Come on you two. Debates over semantics don't add value to the forum. Make points worth debating.

Books @ Amazon
"If only he had used his genius for niceness, instead of Evil." M. Smart
Quote Reply
Re: Gun Poll [RangerGress] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RangerGress wrote:
Come on you two. Debates over semantics don't add value to the forum. Make points worth debating.

You new here? Never seen veganerd try to engage in a thread discussion, have you?

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
RangerGress wrote:

You new here? Never seen veganerd try to engage in a thread discussion, have you?

Youre the one who clearly tried arguing something i wasnt. You should try actually addressing my first point.

Here it is in case you forgot...

A lot of the violent problems associated with drug use are because theyre illegal. Look at prohibition related crime for reference.

Last edited by: veganerd: Feb 27, 18 19:07
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Well good, you learned something! To wit: to be violent, an act need not be intentional.

You should point to where i did. I can point to where i said it didnt.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
RangerGress wrote:

You sure showed him then, eh? <g>

Books @ Amazon
"If only he had used his genius for niceness, instead of Evil." M. Smart
Quote Reply
Re: Gun Poll [RangerGress] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RangerGress wrote:
JSA wrote:
RangerGress wrote:

You sure showed him then, eh? <g> [/qoute]

I cannot show him anything. He’s vegan. Lack of meat has warped his brain. I’m pretty sure he hit he ate paint as a kid as well.

Quote Reply

Prev Next