Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trump throws McMaster under the bus
Quote | Reply
Quote:
General McMaster forgot to say that the results of the 2016 election were not impacted or changed by the Russians and that the only Collusion was between Russia and Crooked H, the DNC and the Dems. Remember the Dirty Dossier, Uranium, Speeches, Emails and the Podesta Company!

https://twitter.com/...s/965079126829871104
Quote Reply
Re: Trump throws McMaster under the bus [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Almost a week ago. I'm sure there are fresher tweets to be pissed about.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Trump throws McMaster under the bus [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This was a few days ago but I enjoyed this one.

Question: If all of the Russian meddling took place during the Obama Administration, right up to January 20th, why aren’t they the subject of the investigation? Why didn’t Obama do something about the meddling? Why aren’t Dem crimes under investigation? Ask Jeff Sessions!

So Don, was there Russian meddling or not?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Trump throws McMaster under the bus [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
This was a few days ago but I enjoyed this one.

Question: If all of the Russian meddling took place during the Obama Administration, right up to January 20th, why aren’t they the subject of the investigation? Why didn’t Obama do something about the meddling? Why aren’t Dem crimes under investigation? Ask Jeff Sessions!

So Don, was there Russian meddling or not?

The best part of that one was that he didn't say "Ask Jeff Sessions!" He said, Ask Jeff Session!" and was lambasted for forgetting to add the last "s" on his AG's name.

Slowguy

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He must have deleted and retweeted then. That was copied and pasted right from his twitter.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
He must have deleted and retweeted then. That was copied and pasted right from his twitter.

Yeah, apparently he edited.

Slowguy

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
BLeP wrote:

BLeP the pedant is in the house.

You can't edit on Twitter. You have to delete and retweet.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
slowguy wrote:
BLeP wrote:

BLeP the pedant is in the house.

You can't edit on Twitter. You have to delete and retweet.

Good for Twitter. Fortunately, I stay away from that hellhole.

Slowguy

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Twitter is a really good source for sports info. You just have to ignore the noise that comes with it.

Quote Reply
Re: Trump throws McMaster under the bus [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let me save you the time in future posts. Just copy/paste “Trump throws _______________ under the bus”. It’ll be a weekly post.

This was one of the behaviors I disliked most about Obama - he was always blaming his team for problems and just couldn’t step up and take any responsibility. Poor leadership.

Unfortunately, if you look around any industry you’ll find CEOs who are rabid assholes but get things done. Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Jack Welch, etc are known for being extraordinarily difficult to work for. I imagine HRC is no walk in the park to work for daily.

Not comparing Trump to these industry leaders who were highly productive - just making a point outside of politics.
Quote Reply