Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Yeah, so about those Disney & Universal tickets...
Quote | Reply
Mrs. EndlessH2O calls me to day and says "Are you sitting down? (as I'm driving). Uhm, Genius's Spring Break is March 2nd instead of March 9th." Of course, this was after the lodging and tickets were bought and paid for. As it turns out, my oldest texted my wife and pointed out that his Spring Break starts a week earlier than we had planned our Disney trip. He was home this past weekend as well, and failed to tell us too. How in the (Disney) world were my wife and son not on the same page?

Now my wife is pissed at me for making the decision to leave his ass at college, while his two youngest brothers (10 & 13) get to go.
Quote Reply
Re: Yeah, so about those Disney & Universal tickets... [EndlessH2O] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does this mean you have an extra ticket?

I’ll go! And I won’t whine and complain like your college aged kid would!
Quote Reply
Re: Yeah, so about those Disney & Universal tickets... [EndlessH2O] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
EndlessH2O wrote:
Mrs. EndlessH2O calls me to day and says "Are you sitting down? (as I'm driving). Uhm, Genius's Spring Break is March 2nd instead of March 9th." Of course, this was after the lodging and tickets were bought and paid for. As it turns out, my oldest texted my wife and pointed out that his Spring Break starts a week earlier than we had planned our Disney trip. He was home this past weekend as well, and failed to tell us too. How in the (Disney) world were my wife and son not on the same page?

Now my wife is pissed at me for making the decision to leave his ass at college, while his two youngest brothers (10 & 13) get to go.

I like how you bought the tickets, and yet its your kids fault you didn't check the schools website for when the spring break was.

Way to own up to your own screw up.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Yeah, so about those Disney & Universal tickets... [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
EndlessH2O wrote:

I like how you bought the tickets, and yet its your kids fault you didn't check the schools website for when the spring break was.

Oh, no, no, no. I had nothing to do with this trip. This was all my wife (and son's) doing. No way am I owning this one!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
University campus' these days have rec centres, games rooms. University son is at Disney. Even if you knew how would everyone been able to go at same time? Would you have pulled the 10 and 13 year olds out of school so uni kid could go with? Why would uni kid want to go to disney?

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
EndlessH2O wrote:
DavHamm wrote:
EndlessH2O wrote:

Oh, no, no, no. I had nothing to do with this trip. This was all my wife (and son's) doing. No way am I owning this one!

Uh, No. absolutely not.
If someone is asked a question, and they answer- done. Why do you have to go around them and find out on your own. Why ask the question if their answer can’t be trusted?

In business, the CEO might as well search out all answers on his own and not trust his other officers by this logic. Nope. I don’t buy it.

JHarris rules- kids fault.
Quote Reply
Re: Yeah, so about those Disney & Universal tickets... [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
len wrote:
University campus' these days have rec centres, games rooms. University son is at Disney. Even if you knew how would everyone been able to go at same time? Would you have pulled the 10 and 13 year olds out of school so uni kid could go with? Why would uni kid want to go to disney?

College kids must have changed. When I was in college we would stuff the car with as many guys as would fit and drive to a Florida beach to drink, burn ourselves horribly, and fail miserably at getting laid. I have to admit I would never, ever have thought of going to Disney on break with my little sister and parents.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.
Quote Reply