Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Tell me why you think the Leafs are amazing [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:
Well BLeP, I watched the Leaf's long enough to know to be cynical. It ain't over til the fat lady sings.

Keep watching Bub. You ain’t seen notin’ We’re either going to win it all or flame out spectacularly!!!

For a guy that wasn't even alive when the Leafs won their last cup, you're spectacularly optimistic. I'm still haunted by the Ballard years.
Quote Reply
Re: Tell me why you think the Leafs are amazing [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
BLeP wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:
Well BLeP, I watched the Leaf's long enough to know to be cynical. It ain't over til the fat lady sings.

Keep watching Bub. You ain’t seen notin’ We’re either going to win it all or flame out spectacularly!!!

For a guy that wasn't even alive when the Leafs won their last cup, you're spectacularly optimistic. I'm still haunted by the Ballard years.

Ha! I still recall a few years back (2013) when they were up by 3 goals in the third period vs Boston in game 7 of the first round. And blew it in spectacular fashion.

A false humanity is used to impose its opposite, by people whose cruelty is equalled only by their arrogance
Quote Reply
Re: Tell me why you think the Leafs are amazing [Chri55] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chri55 wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:
BLeP wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:

Ha! I still recall a few years back (2013) when they were up by 3 goals in the third period vs Boston in game 7 of the first round. And blew it in spectacular fashion.

Yup. And if we won that game we wouldn’t have Matthews.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Tell me why you think the Leafs are amazing [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You severely underestimate the ghost of Harold Ballard.
Quote Reply
Re: Tell me why you think the Leafs are amazing [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
BLeP wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:

No shit, I catch myself thinking, what if? But I really have a good feeling this time, we have never been torn down and rebuilt like this before, "if" head office stay's out of it like they say they will and no one gets hurt we have a real shot at a cup. Fingers crossed. GO LEAFS!!!
Quote Reply

Prev Next