Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Omarosa is back.....
Quote | Reply
Gonna be on "Celebrity Big Brother" and now says she wouldn't vote for Trump again in a million years.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...c=nl_most&wpmm=1
Quote Reply
Re: Omarosa is back..... [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll hire the best people...
Quote Reply
Re: Omarosa is back..... [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:

Nobody actually knows what her job was. But she's certainly squeezing the reality TV for all she can get.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

Nobody actually knows what her job was. But she's certainly squeezing the reality TV for all she can get.
Yeah, I'm sure she's getting paid. I'm sure she's looking to keep herself relevant, and I'm sure she doesn't appreciate all the hate that's been showered upon her.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why oh why did I even click on this link? This woman is known for... well nothing of substance anyway so how on Earth is she still relevant? Never mind I think I know the answer to that question.

And no, I don't want to see her sex tape(s).
Last edited by: axlsix3: Feb 9, 18 10:15
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shut up woman! You can't call out Trumps idiocy lest you set him off on doing something horrible. I figure Gen. John Kelly & Ivanka are doing everything in their power to keep him from finding out how he's really being perceived by the American public and global leaders. They have to swallow their pride to keep American and all of us from doom.

The Trump presidency reminds me of the Simpson's Halloween special: Treehouse of Horror II.

In one segment called Bart's Nightmare Springfield is held in a grip of terror by Bart, who has omnipotent powers. Bart turns whoever is not happy with his rule into another being, and even history is changed to suit Bart's pleasure. When Homer refuses to turn off a football game so that Bart can watch "The Krusty the Clown Show" (which has been running for 346 consecutive hours), Bart transports him into the football stadium in place of the ball for a field goal kick. As Homer creeps back into the house, trying to surprise Bart with a blow to the back of the head, Bart transforms him into a jack-in-the-box. Marge suggests that the two see Dr. Marvin Monroe. The doctor says that Bart is desperate for paternal attention from Homer and suggests that the two spend more time together. Despite being a jack-in-the-box, Homer spends quality time with Bart, and they soon become a normal, loving family. Bart turns Homer back into a human and the two share a warm family moment, causing Bart to wake up screaming.

Basically this is Trump's presidency. If you don't give him a Military Parade, or a right-wing rally, he may use his powers to start a war or decimate the economy.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: Omarosa is back..... [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guffaw wrote:
I figure Gen. John Kelly & Ivanka are doing everything in their power to keep him from finding out how he's really being perceived by the American public and global leaders.

Can you imagine the sense of dread they must have felt when the footage of his cotton candy hairscapade went public?
Quote Reply