Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

NY Lawmakers: Make Tide Pods Look Less Appetizing
Quote | Reply
Because people in New York must be too stupid to figure out not to eat Tide laundry detergent pods on their own. ;-)

Just another sign of the impending Apocalypse, I suppose...

"New York state lawmakers want Tide to stop making its pods look so appealing. Assemblywoman Aravella Simotas and Sen. Brad Hoylman proposed a bill Tuesday that would require Proctor & Gamble to individually wrap each pod and add warning labels to them, reports NBC New York. The lawmakers also want the pods to be made less colorful, claiming that their bright colors “can make them appealing to young children, adults with dementia, and those looking to take part in the internet trend known as ‘Tide Pod Challenge.':

That last bit about "young children (and) adults with dementia..." is just cover for the real reason: "those looking to take part in the internet trend known as 'Tide Pod Challenge.'"

Whatever happened to just letting nature take its course in this regard? Obviously these folks were meant to kill themselves off and prevent their plasm from continuing to pollute the gene pool, amirite or amirite? LOL!

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: NY Lawmakers: Make Tide Pods Look Less Appetizing [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Funny but you failed to note that the apocalypse has already started.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: NY Lawmakers: Make Tide Pods Look Less Appetizing [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
Funny but you failed to note that the apocalypse has already started.

It did? When? Why wasn't I told?!?! ;-)

Quote Reply
Re: NY Lawmakers: Make Tide Pods Look Less Appetizing [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's all well and good but they'll just forget about Tide Pods once they discover the tasty Bundt cakes hidden in bathrooms everywhere.

Quote Reply
Re: NY Lawmakers: Make Tide Pods Look Less Appetizing [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
That's all well and good but they'll just forget about Tide Pods once they discover the tasty Bundt cakes hidden in bathrooms everywhere.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Don't give them any ideas!! ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Because people in New York must be too stupid to figure out not to eat Tide laundry detergent pods on their own. ;-)

Well, here in Monterey, we must be warned...

Chris
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson,
Quote Reply
Re: NY Lawmakers: Make Tide Pods Look Less Appetizing [Smil'n Hawaiian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We're screwed, folks! ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No, I'm serious: we're screwed. ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Screwed by a lamathrust?

"Are you sure we're going fast enough?" - Emil Zatopek
Quote Reply
Re: NY Lawmakers: Make Tide Pods Look Less Appetizing [Bretom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: NY Lawmakers: Make Tide Pods Look Less Appetizing [Bretom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bretom wrote:
Screwed by a lamathrust?

IKR!

I saw "Llamathrust" and I almost fell off my chair. ;-)

Quote Reply
Re: NY Lawmakers: Make Tide Pods Look Less Appetizing [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's great! :-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:

Are there 10 of them, and are they from Navarone? ;-)

Quote Reply