Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Racist Olympian [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
307trout wrote:
http://www.espn.com/olympics/story/_/id/22366181/tweet-speedskater-shani-davis-account-rips-flag-bearer-coin-toss

Damn racist coin flips. If there was a tie in the process of deciding the USA flag bearer, and one of them was black then he should obviously be chosen during #blackhistorymonth.

Ugh. What a tool.

Already I'm sick of the Winter Olympics. ;-)

And what's with the USOC and its now-mandatory diversity scorecard?

Well that going to screw everything up! I forget what comedian made the joke that the winter olympics exist so white people can win medals :)

this is fantastic and I can't wait until this is implemented for the NBA and the NFL
Quote Reply
Re: Racist Olympian [Runguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Runguy wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
307trout wrote:
http://www.espn.com/olympics/story/_/id/22366181/tweet-speedskater-shani-davis-account-rips-flag-bearer-coin-toss

Damn racist coin flips. If there was a tie in the process of deciding the USA flag bearer, and one of them was black then he should obviously be chosen during #blackhistorymonth.

Ugh. What a tool.

Already I'm sick of the Winter Olympics. ;-)

And what's with the USOC and its now-mandatory diversity scorecard?

Well that going to screw everything up! I forget what comedian made the joke that the winter olympics exist so white people can win medals :)

this is fantastic and I can't wait until this is implemented for the NBA and the NFL

Shee-it. If anything, we need to get some reverse affirmative action going in those leagues and get some more white folks and maybe a few more Hispanics in there. ;-)

At any rate, Shani Davis acts like a puss and boycotts the opening ceremony because of the racist coin toss. And he's backed on this by, of course, Jesse Jackson. Because I suppose a 50/50 chance of winning the coin toss wasn't good enough for Davis and Jackson. Also, I guess in a battle of oh-pressed people (women versus blacks) we know who's gonna win that one, right? LOL!

On a related note, this sort of nonsense is why you'll almost never see any sort of negative reviews for the new MCU movie "Black Panther." (Disclosure: I haven't seen it yet, so I don't know if it's truly worthy of the almost-perfect 100% critics rating it was getting at Rotten Tomatoes... right up until a critic gave it a bit less-than-enthusiastic opinion (mostly based on the lack of action in parts of the movie), at which point he was savaged and accused of being, wait for it: a racist. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Racist Olympian [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
or he could appeal to jesus all mighty that he was born black & not white then he would have been a lock
Quote Reply
Re: Racist Olympian [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:

Shee-it. If anything, we need to get some reverse affirmative action going in those leagues and get some more white folks and maybe a few more Hispanics in there. ;-)

I notice you left out the Asians.

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Quote Reply

Prev Next