Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Before & After Photos
Quote | Reply
a guy emailed this link to me. i couldn't believe it. check out the weekly picture progression.

www.johnstonefitness.com

in some of his material, he said he was varsity swimming all 4 years in h.s. he seems to fit the profile for our sport.

look out jared.....

It's not easy to juggle a pregnant wife and a troubled child, but somehow I managed to squeeze in 8 hours of TV a day - Homer Simpson
Quote Reply
Re: Before & After Photos [TheMonkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's pretty impressive!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've always been impressed with people who have the conviction to succeed at positive endeavors.

Did you happen to notice the equally noticeable change in his hair...

Joe Moya
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hi,

i'm a commercial photographer in los angeles. i've done work for fitness magazines, men's health, ironman magazine, blah blah...the truth is you photograph these people when they are already in shape.....than you pay them a very small sum...and they gourge themselves for three months and you photograph them when they have gained all the weight......get it!!??? so the "after" images are actually the "before" and the "before" are actually the after!!!....oh and while we are on the subject....for a fact!! many of the supplements that are advertised in the magazines....as well as the fitness equipment...is owned by the publishing company of the magazine...this is specifically the case with...ironman magazine...
Quote Reply
Re: Before & After Photos [Joe M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep, you can see him getting more confident. Also in the fact that he's doing the "chiselled jaw pose".

I'm at the same stage he was a year ago and have just started on the comeback trail. He's an inspiration!
Quote Reply
Re: Before & After Photos [socalrookie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
hi,

i'm a commercial photographer in los angeles. i've done work for fitness magazines, men's health, ironman magazine, blah blah...the truth is you photograph these people when they are already in shape.....than you pay them a very small sum...and they gourge themselves for three months and you photograph them when they have gained all the weight......get it!!??? so the "after" images are actually the "before" and the "before" are actually the after!!!.... I believe you but I doubt this guy did that. He's actually got profile and front view progressions for the last 370+ days. That and he's apparently not making any money doing this. Of course, the guy could just be really good w/ photoshop...
Quote Reply
Re: Before & After Photos [jaylew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have doubts. Big boogery ork slobery Mr. Tibbs in a g-string doubts.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow, I don't know if I'm more impressed by the physical transformation or the dedication to logging EVERYTHING. I have enough trouble keeping my training log up to date!

Time to start working on the abs now...

mobiusnc
Quote Reply
Re: Before & After Photos [socalrookie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You know what's funny... I didn't know that, but looking at the picture that's what I suspected.
Quote Reply