Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

big (ok, little) favor to ask!
Quote | Reply

Good people of ST,

I need a favor! Long story short, I am racing at CDA this year to raise money for Noah's Wish through the Janus Charity Challenge. (Noah's Wish is a nonprofit group that goes into disaster areas to rescue stranded animals - check out their webiste at www.noahswish.org).

I am NOT asking for donations (altho I will gladly accept them!)!! Here's how you can help without giving a dime:

I have entered a pic of my mutt in a "cutest dog" contest at 1-800-pet-meds. The winner will receive $1,000 and if the Maddie dog wins, I will donate HALF the money to my Janus charity (and the other half will go towards FEEDING the Maddie dog!)!

The winner is chosen from the dogs with the most votes - so we need some votes! All you have to do is go to: http://www.1800petmeds.com/petcontest/vote/6849993887123613856 and give Maddie a 10! Don't vote for the rest of the dogs, because EVERY vote counts towards the dog's total (so trying to "sabotage" the other dogs with 1's won't help!)!

If everyone around here votes, it'll really help my total! Its a simple thing, that could result in Noah's Wish getting another $500 (and my dog being able to eat! ;))

P.S. If I knew how to upload pics I would post a picture of the dog you're voting for ... but you can see her by clicking on the link! [url][url][/url]
Quote Reply
Re: big (ok, little) favor to ask! [jendz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No problem.
Is "maddi" Madison form kansas or the other madison?
Last edited by: choobakky: Dec 15, 05 12:32
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Done. Noah's wish did outstanding work in the south after the hurricanes. Top notch organization!
Quote Reply
Re: big (ok, little) favor to ask! [choobakky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Oh sorry! Yeah, Maddie is Madison the black lab from KS!

Thanks for voting! :D
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
done deal.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
give Maddie a 10

Done.

She's a keeper.

---
"You'll find a slight squeeze on the hooter an excellent safety precaution, Miss Scrumptious."

"I can live with doubt and uncertainty and not knowing. I think it is much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers that might be wrong." -- Richard Feynman
Quote Reply
Re: big (ok, little) favor to ask! [Xenu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Thanks! We LOVE her!!! Can you believe animal control was going to put her to sleep?! A rescue group got her out THIRTY MINTUES beore they were going to put her down! Best dog EVER! :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry, but this guy's getting my vote:

Just kidding, will vote for Maddie.

Chris

Chris
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson,
Quote Reply
Re: big (ok, little) favor to ask! [cvillatri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

lol ... that would be funny if he wasn't DEAD!

RIP Sam!

Seriously ... ugliest dog EVER.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Beautiful dog, but may need some rehab. Gots white powder all over him/her.

Chris

Chris
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson,
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Done!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what an awesome organization! She got my vote, although a 4.3 overall rating isn't looking so hot. I'd have given her a 10 anyway. Puurrrrty.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Done. I love labs, thay are so sweet. I've recently been converted to an Aussie/Border Colie lover.....kj

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: big (ok, little) favor to ask! [DualFual] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Yabbut if you compare it to all the other dog's votes (which you SHOULDN'T do because looking at them will add to their votes!) you will see that its actually way high. 3 seems to be the going rate around there. :)

Thanks for voting!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Eh ... she was homeless for a while, thrown in the slammer, and then put on death row! What do you expect?! ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am sitting here with my Black Lab, Jasper, at my feet. She insisted we vote. Definitely a 10 for Maddie.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
who's leading? I keep clicking "10" but it never shows that my vote is being counted, where can I see this?
Quote Reply