Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

It's not like we are trying to remove a moustache.... (Deadpool 2 trailer)
Quote | Reply
I am generally not a Ryan Reynolds fan, but he freaking kills it as Sheriff Deadpool...
http://www.superherohype.com/...-deadpool-2#/slide/1
Quote Reply
Re: It's not like we are trying to remove a moustache.... (Deadpool 2 trailer) [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking forward to that movie. The first one was irreverent and awesome.

You said you aren't a fan of Reynolds. Have you seen Hitman's Bodyguard?
Quote Reply
Re: It's not like we are trying to remove a moustache.... (Deadpool 2 trailer) [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Love Deadpool! Really looking forward the sequel. I really liked how they described the movie:

"After surviving a near fatal bovine attack, a disfigured cafeteria chef (Wade Wilson) struggles to fulfill his dream of becoming Mayberry’s hottest bartender while also learning to cope with his lost sense of taste. Searching to regain his spice for life, as well as a flux capacitor, Wade must battle ninjas, the yakuza, and a pack of sexually aggressive canines, as he journeys around the world to discover the importance of family, friendship, and flavor – finding a new taste for adventure and earning the coveted coffee mug title of World’s Best Lover.
Read more at http://www.superherohype.com/...#9whhxTmphrdoiEqx.99"

Quote | Reply
bluemonkeytri wrote:
I am generally not a Ryan Reynolds fan, but he freaking kills it as Sheriff Deadpool...
http://www.superherohype.com/...-deadpool-2#/slide/1

He was a great choice to play Deadpool. No doubt about it. :-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: It's not like we are trying to remove a moustache.... (Deadpool 2 trailer) [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:

I haven't. My ability to see movies, particularly R rated ones, is severely limited right now with an 8, 6 and 2 yr old. Basically, if its on demand or on HBO and starts at about 9pm on a Friday or Saturday night, I might get to record it and watch it over 6 days......
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gotcha. I understand. We watch it on our Amazon firestick. It is a really funny movie, but definitely not suitable for children the age of yours.
Quote Reply
Re: It's not like we are trying to remove a moustache.... (Deadpool 2 trailer) [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:

I loved that movie. Then again, I like Reynolds. Other than Green Lantern (which was just a bad movie), I have enjoyed most of his movies.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: It's not like we are trying to remove a moustache.... (Deadpool 2 trailer) [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't forget the classic "Van Wilder".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The marketing campaign for this sequel is gonna be hilarious. What a feeling... ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply