Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

On My Own Tonight - Wife Told Me There's Left-Overs...
Quote | Reply
Lucky for me, I found boneless pork ribs & chicken-wing leftovers in the freezer. A bit frozen & raw, but I'm sure I can fix that! The dogs are lovin' the Chinese food from yesterday!
Last edited by: racin_rusty: Feb 5, 18 16:47
Quote Reply
Re: On My Own Tonight - Wife Told Me There's Left-Overs... [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just don't burn the house down or leave a greasy pile of dishes for her to clean up when she returns...

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: On My Own Tonight - Wife Told Me There's Left-Overs... [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SallyShortyPnts wrote:
Just don't burn the house down or leave a greasy pile of dishes for her to clean up when she returns...

um, why not. she's not making him dinner the least she can do are the dishes.
:-p

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Quote Reply
Re: On My Own Tonight - Wife Told Me There's Left-Overs... [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I told my husband that he'd order take out. Guaranteed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ummm...food....good

Quote | Reply
Sloppy seconds from your wife.

Wait, what?!?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: On My Own Tonight - Wife Told Me There's Left-Overs... [edbikebabe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
edbikebabe wrote:

No kidding. That sounds like a guaranteed pizza night.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: On My Own Tonight - Wife Told Me There's Left-Overs... [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SallyShortyPnts wrote:

I do most of the cooking around here already. Thanks for the assumptions though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
Lucky for me, I found boneless pork ribs & chicken-wing leftovers in the freezer. A bit frozen & raw, but I'm sure I can fix that! The dogs are lovin' the Chinese food from yesterday!

WTH is a boneless rib, other than a contradiction in terms? :)
Quote Reply
Re: On My Own Tonight - Wife Told Me There's Left-Overs... [eb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WTH is a boneless rib, other than a contradiction in terms? :)
—-

It’s pulled pork, which was also on his agenda for the evening

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
SallyShortyPnts wrote:

I do most of the cooking around here already. Thanks for the assumptions though.

Then what was the point of the thread if that's not what you were implying...? "Hey, what's in Rusty's fridge tonight?"
Quote Reply
Re: On My Own Tonight - Wife Told Me There's Left-Overs... [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She told me told to eat leftovers, try to keep up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
She told me told to eat leftovers, try to keep up.

Wow. Not sure what this thread is about now.

Your wife is out of town so she told you to eat the leftover food that you cooked instead of new food that you cooked?

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: On My Own Tonight - Wife Told Me There's Left-Overs... [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was about defying the wife's instructions until someone showed up and lectured me about not being skilled enough to prevent the house going up in flames because I happen to be a male.
Quote Reply
Re: On My Own Tonight - Wife Told Me There's Left-Overs... [edbikebabe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
edbikebabe wrote:

Well I cooked tonight - grilled salmon on lentil tabbourleh. Of course that means the wife has to clean up. That's our rule - who doesn't cook cleans up. I'm always amazed how many guys (and some women) don't know how to cook. I didn't either when first on my own but its quite easy to read buy some cook books and/or take a cooking night course.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
SallyShortyPnts wrote:

In my house my wife knows her place and cooks dinner AND does the dishes nearly every night. You need to get a handle on your household.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: On My Own Tonight - Wife Told Me There's Left-Overs... [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wowsers, no pink font. oink oink.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
wowsers, no pink font. oink oink.

Pink is for the women's. Man up.

Even on the internet it is possible to detect sarcasm.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: On My Own Tonight - Wife Told Me There's Left-Overs... [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
edbikebabe wrote:

No kidding. That sounds like a guaranteed pizza night.

Yessiree
the only way I can get a take and bake pizza of Bell peppers, onions and anchovies in the house.
Pair that with a (few) pack of heavy dark beers, in preparation for playing Fluff when she gets home :-)

RayGovett
Hughson CA
Be Prepared-- Strike Swiftly -- Who Dares Wins- Without warning-"it will be hard. I can do it"
Quote Reply