Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: So How Many Times Do You Pause a Streaming Movie for Your Wife? [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: So How Many Times Do You Pause a Streaming Movie for Your Wife? [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
its always me coming and going because I can never sit still. My wife is lazy - once shes on the couch shes down for the night.
Quote Reply
Re: So How Many Times Do You Pause a Streaming Movie for Your Wife? [Trispoke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trispoke wrote:
It is quality time together.
That's an oxymoron in my house. Wife wants to "watch movies together", only to immediately surf her laptop / online shopping.

My solution was to buy bluetooth headphones.
Which she won't allow me to use b/c she "likes the sound of the TV !"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mine's usually pretty good in that regard, while I'm the one w/ the micro-bladder who'll almost always need to break at least once, if not twice, to take a quick leak... and then if I'm out for that, I might as well freshen up my drink while I'm at it (but at least I'll offer to grab her anything too).

However, there's about a 50/50 chance she'll be asleep by then, in which case it no longer matters what I do ~ whether I decide it's worth watching through to the end, or switching to a ballgame or whatever else. The worst is when it's a film I've gotten into, but then she starts snoring so I gotta turn it up obnoxiously loud to drown out her noise. Or sometimes it'll devolve kinda like a drinking game, but w/ minor violence instead; i.e., whenever someone gets punched/kicked, etc in the movie, I'll give her a shove to break up the snoring.

Ahhhh, wedded bliss!
Quote Reply
Re: So How Many Times Do You Pause a Streaming Movie for Your Wife? [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OneGoodLeg wrote:
mine's usually pretty good in that regard, while I'm the one w/ the micro-bladder who'll almost always need to break at least once, if not twice, to take a quick leak... and then if I'm out for that, I might as well freshen up my drink while I'm at it (but at least I'll offer to grab her anything too).

However, there's about a 50/50 chance she'll be asleep by then, in which case it no longer matters what I do ~ whether I decide it's worth watching through to the end, or switching to a ballgame or whatever else. The worst is when it's a film I've gotten into, but then she starts snoring so I gotta turn it up obnoxiously loud to drown out her noise. Or sometimes it'll devolve kinda like a drinking game, but w/ minor violence instead; i.e., whenever someone gets punched/kicked, etc in the movie, I'll give her a shove to break up the snoring.

Ahhhh, wedded bliss!

Hahahahahahahahaha! That's hilarious! :-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply

Prev Next