Cheers, Neal

+1 mph Faster
Quote Reply
Re: MAMIL .... Trailer [nealhe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nealhe wrote:
Hello All,

https://vimeo.com/233252697

I had a chance to see this recently. Well worth the time if it comes to your area. I was really impressed with how professionally it was done. They covered cycling groups from all over the world.

As someone that loves cycling, I could sit and listen to Ligget talk about it all day.
Quote Reply
Re: MAMIL .... Trailer [nealhe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I received the message below, they are trying to add Mamil to Netflix. If you're interesting in seeing it, you can make the request to have it added. It only takes a few seconds and is well worth it.

Link

We really want the message in MAMIL to find the widest audience around the world, the cinema screenings were amazing but we want to get the message out even further, so we need your help!

If we can get the film onto Netflix it has the opportunity to be seen in over 100 countries and starting conversations about mens health around the world which would help the filmmakers achieve a major goal of the film.So what's the problem Demand Film, just pick up the phone and get it on Netflix! The problem is we are a small independent Australian company (team of 6 releasing films in 6 countries) and Netflix likes working with the big boys, so we need your help to get their attention! They have the option of requesting films to be put onto the platform from the below link, so if you want to help us out it takes 2 seconds to do, please request MAMIL from the below link:

We will be making the request to all the MAMILs who have attended screenings around the world and hopefully we can get the film onto Netflix, if we do we will let everyone know!

If we succeed you will be first to hear about it!

Thanks
David, Andrew, Barbara, Sophie, Paul and Erica at Demand Film
Quote Reply
Re: MAMIL .... Trailer [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Done - thanks
Quote Reply
Re: MAMIL .... Trailer [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like a great flick, just signed the netflix request ...

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply