Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Here's the GOP memo [GingerBeardMan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duh, better him than them. The memo will be released once the sensitive material is redacted. The real question is: why is there info in the memo that the DOJ wants redacted? A skeptic would say it’s so Trump would have to hold up the release and look bad. And a real skeptic would have predicted that was gonna happen.
Quote Reply
Re: Here's the GOP memo [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
efernand wrote:
Quote:
You say some stupid stuff, but this must rank up there in your top 5.

Did I miss the part of you post where you mention other actual proof of Russian meddling?

You're trying too hard. Admitting "meddling" doesn't imply collusion, conceding any sort of defeat to "the mainstream media" or libtards, or undermining any tenet of conservative ideology.

If you take a clear-eyed look at the available evidence I'd think it's really hard to arrive at any other conclusion than that Russia tried really hard to fuck with our election, got a little success. If you're not seeing past "the dossier" then you're just going through herculean efforts to hide yourself from reality and valuing party tribalism over national interest.

This thread as titled is political and as such the comments follow suit. I Have enjoyed the food fight with popcorn at the ready, but it has grown tiresome. The above comment by Trail with regard to "meddling" and "clear eyed look" is insightful and gets past the tribalism of our politics. Russian meddling happened and continues with or without collusion. Phase 1 of the Cold War was won in the 80's when we outspent the USSR on military hardware. My clear eye looking forward with a longer view sees that Russia and Putin are winning Phase 2 of a new Cold War. They sow mistrust and discord with the amplification of new social media and the use of cyber. Will the end result be Civil wars and the breakdown of western alliances? Information warfare as played by Putin is with Chess pieces while we play with Checker pieces.
Quote Reply
Re: Here's the GOP memo [Spiridon Louis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Spiridon Louis wrote:
Duh, better him than them. The memo will be released once the sensitive material is redacted. The real question is: why is there info in the memo that the DOJ wants redacted? A skeptic would say it’s so Trump would have to hold up the release and look bad. And a real skeptic would have predicted that was gonna happen.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/...a-memo-released.html
Quote Reply

Prev Next