Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Kask Bambino or Smith Podium TT [416_CBass] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have the Smith Podium TT and I love it! Plus you don't see too many of them around.
Quote Reply
Re: Kask Bambino or Smith Podium TT [Jim@EROsports] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got one from Europe, really like it, very light, great fitting, using for non sanctioned TT's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any news regarding the helmet Jan Frodeno wore at Kona, the more sharp-tailed one? A possible "Aro 9"?

ZONE3 - We Last Longer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$500 US for a helmet.....ugghh...

Given the shape of the Oakley, any reason to think it would be much faster than something like a Catlike Rapid Tri?
Last edited by: SBRcanuck: Feb 5, 18 5:07
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
@ Jim - bringing this back around.

Waited for the ARO7. Bought it. Playing around with it.

So far seems like a really nice piece of equipment and all the reviews talk about how well vented it is.............. BUT!!!! what DA.EFF.IS. up with that helmet magnet system?!?!?!?!?

I wish i could have seen it up close at a store before, because im not sure that will be doable while on the bike, let alone when Im just standing arond trying to get the lens into those two tiny little holes. blergh.

Any tips/tricks on how to use it without fumbling the Prizm lens onto the floor and scratching it? I usually like to leave the lens up when in T1 and bring it on once I'm on the bike at speed. Same going into T2 but backwards.

3toronto Triathlon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Right...still my fastest helmet with visor

Quote Reply

Prev Next