Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

JSA, you want to live in BC? Oh do I have a house for you
Quote | Reply
For sale because the neighbour is an asshole.

https://globalnews.ca/...neighbour-is-a-hole/

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Last edited by: BLeP: Jan 29, 18 0:42
Quote Reply
Re: JSA, you want to live in BC? Oh do I have a house for you [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What the hell is a "bylaw officer"?

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: JSA, you want to live in BC? Oh do I have a house for you [justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
justgeorge wrote:
What the hell is a "bylaw officer"?

Someone who enforces bylaws.

We aren’t talking rocket appliances here.

Quote Reply
Re: JSA, you want to live in BC? Oh do I have a house for you [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't the Mounties have anything better to do?

Oh wait, they do, since they won't come out.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why is that interesting? My understanding was that those were the best selling signs at the hardware stores in Canada.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: JSA, you want to live in BC? Oh do I have a house for you [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:

Bylaw officers are employed by the municipality. They are not RCMP.
Quote Reply
Re: JSA, you want to live in BC? Oh do I have a house for you [edbikebabe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
edbikebabe wrote:
j p o wrote:

Don't engage with idiots.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
edbikebabe wrote:
j p o wrote:

It was in your article. So yeah, who's the idiot?

The neighbour in question declined an interview, but his friend Keith Kish said he’s shocked by the sign — both its profanity and its message.
“It was unbelievable. I couldn’t understand why the RCMP was not here forcing him to take it down immediately,” Kish said.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: JSA, you want to live in BC? Oh do I have a house for you [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
BLeP wrote:
edbikebabe wrote:
j p o wrote:

It was in your article. So yeah, who's the idiot?

The neighbour in question declined an interview, but his friend Keith Kish said he’s shocked by the sign — both its profanity and its message.
“It was unbelievable. I couldn’t understand why the RCMP was not here forcing him to take it down immediately,” Kish said.

The idiot in the article who thinks that the RCMP would doing anything about it.

And you, just because.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Every neighborhood has characters like these.

The nosy-I've-nothing-else-to-do-guy who's calling the city By-Law officers about . . . well . . you name it. Now some of these complaints are I'm sure legit ( the dog barking at 2am loudly and non-stop for an hour EVERY night. Illegally parked cars blocking access etc . .), but other ones, are crazy.

Then there are the over-reactors-are-us crowd who think the bogey-man is lurking behind every bush or that the sky is falling somehow EVERY day.

Why can't people be understanding, civil, "normal", and use commonsense - then we wouldn't have nonsense like this going on.

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The question is, why do you want JSA to be your neighbor?

; )
Quote Reply
Re: JSA, you want to live in BC? Oh do I have a house for you [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My neighbour? He'd be further away from me than he is now. The further the better.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Stop encouraging him!

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I suppose this makes BC Canada's Florida.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: JSA, you want to live in BC? Oh do I have a house for you [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fleck wrote:
Every neighborhood has characters like these.

The nosy-I've-nothing-else-to-do-guy who's calling the city By-Law officers about . . . well . . you name it. Now some of these complaints are I'm sure legit ( the dog barking at 2am loudly and non-stop for an hour EVERY night. Illegally parked cars blocking access etc . .), but other ones, are crazy.

Then there are the over-reactors-are-us crowd who think the bogey-man is lurking behind every bush or that the sky is falling somehow EVERY day.

Why can't people be understanding, civil, "normal", and use commonsense - then we wouldn't have nonsense like this going on.

We have a guy living 2 blocks from place that reports people for not sweeping the dust of their sidewalk, or worse if the lawn is taller than his. Yeah, he's really popular with the by-law officer. Also happens to treat people like shit when they don't jump to his whims at our supply store. I guess he still hasn't figured, we have a fee for that.
Quote Reply
Re: JSA, you want to live in BC? Oh do I have a house for you [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I suppose this makes BC Canada's Florida.

Having lived in Vancouver for 10 years, in a round-about-way it is.

You tend to see more strange/odd people per square kilometer in BC, and in particular the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island, than any other place in Canada. BUT, that also makes it a great place to live!

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
For sale because the neighbour is an asshole.

https://globalnews.ca/...neighbour-is-a-hole/

I am pretty sure that this is the point in the movie that it is revealed that...

JSA IS THE NEIGHBOUR!!!!!!!!!

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: JSA, you want to live in BC? Oh do I have a house for you [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't you own a house in Kelowna?
Quote Reply
Re: JSA, you want to live in BC? Oh do I have a house for you [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nah, my neighbours forced me out. What a bunch of assholes ;)

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply