Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Marine Barrett .50 Cal Kept Jamming in a Firefight: They Call Co.'s Customer Service
Quote | Reply
And blam! The problem was fixed in 30 seconds!! ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Marine Barrett .50 Cal Kept Jamming in a Firefight: They Call Co.'s Customer Service [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That’s awesome.

My luck I would’ve kept getting “hit zero to talk to a live agent” and sent back to the beginning of prompts.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Marine Barrett .50 Cal Kept Jamming in a Firefight: They Call Co.'s Customer Service [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Reminds me of the scene from Transformers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCFqoyTjk7k
Quote Reply
Re: Marine Barrett .50 Cal Kept Jamming in a Firefight: They Call Co.'s Customer Service [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome story.

Books @ Amazon
"If only he had used his genius for niceness, instead of Evil." M. Smart
Quote Reply
Re: Marine Barrett .50 Cal Kept Jamming in a Firefight: They Call Co.'s Customer Service [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn - I was hoping that “this call may be recorded for quality assurance purposes” and that they released the audio of it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Barrett is in my town, Murfreesboro, TN. Awesome story of how it started. Several of my friends work there.
Quote Reply
Re: Marine Barrett .50 Cal Kept Jamming in a Firefight: They Call Co.'s Customer Service [blueraider_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
blueraider_mike wrote:
Barrett is in my town, Murfreesboro, TN. Awesome story of how it started. Several of my friends work there.

I first saw the Barrett M107 (the M82) used in the field in 1990 and 1991 over during Desert Shield and Desert Storm. I was immediately impressed. Light years different than the "Ma Deuce," in my opinion. :-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply