Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Nutella riots and how the US is better than France [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I do Nutella crĂªpes fairly regularly at home. I once tried some lame ass spread that pretended to be better than Nutella. I should have punched the grocery clerk for making that stupid comment.
Quote Reply
Re: Nutella riots and how the US is better than France [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
American foodies can't tell the difference between chocolate and hazelnut?

Wow. Just, wow.

Just the word "hazelnut" makes me throw up in my mouth a little. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Nutella riots and how the US is better than France [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nutella is mostly sugar, with chocolate and hazelnut. Chocolate frosting is mostly sugar, with chocolate.

They are basically the same thing. //

This thread is timely in that just in the past couple days I have had a Nutella slam post come across my FB feed a few times, in French and English. Basically a breakdown of what is in it, 3 or 4 ingredients and then 55% sugar. IT is absolutely chocolate cake frosting, but without all the guilt for some weird reason...

Perhaps if we called cake frosting something like naturally smooth meal ending topping, or something like that. Or put like 1% kale in it and call it Kalella....

Quote Reply
Re: Nutella riots and how the US is better than France [tigermilk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The U.S is better than the country with amazing food, wine, chocolate, cafes and culture?

Quote Reply

Prev Next