Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Triathlon Taren [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]

Common misconception among swimmer. "The smaller the better". Probably true considering drag in the water, but speedos on a guy never looks good. Not even on Olympians with shredded bodies.

Personally I look like a commercial poster. I am the before picture :)

Re: Triathlon Taren [Schnellinger] [ In reply to ]

Schnellinger wrote:
Common misconception among swimmer. "The smaller the better". Probably true considering drag in the water, but speedos on a guy never looks good. Not even on Olympians with shredded bodies.

Not the smaller the better, but appropriately sized to highlight my fabulous buttocks.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly

Just as I am a superb judge of which bikinis look good on which women (or not), only women are qualified judges of which men can/should wear a Speedo. I would imagine there are many women who vehemently disagree with your assertion that Speedos never look good on a guy.

Re: Triathlon Taren [HuffNPuff] [ In reply to ]

HuffNPuff wrote:
Just as I am a superb judge of which bikinis look good on which women (or not), only women are qualified judges of which men can/should wear a Speedo. I would imagine there are many women who vehemently disagree with your assertion that Speedos never look good on a guy.

It is a universal truth that a proper speedo looks far better than a pair of jammers. Even one of those ridiculous euro-cut speedos....

Favourite Swim Sets:

Some top triathletes and duathletes in the 90s raced in something approaching a mr olympia mankini but that didnt seem to catch on

Re: Triathlon Taren [lacticturkey] [ In reply to ]

It was the crop top that destroyed that look..... ((((shudder))))

Favourite Swim Sets:

JasoninHalifax wrote:
It was the crop top that destroyed that look..... ((((shudder))))

Nailed it! (I can't handle crop tops - on dudes)
Post of the day!

These last few posts here have been what I've been missing here on ST, who cares about aero data, tires, shoes, etc?

Reminds me of the movie Stripes, where Bill Murry said. "chicks dig me because I rarely wear underwear, and when I do..."

I saw this on a white board in a window box at my daughters middle school...
List of what life owes you:
1. __________
2. __________
3. __________

JasoninHalifax wrote:
SoonerBorn wrote:
I've watched a lot of Taren's videos. I think for the beginner triathlete they are good which is what I am. Lots of good info and training tips. If anything his videos open up your mind to ideas that you can further research for more specific instruction. Once again for beginners. For anyone who is moderate to advanced probably going to be annoying and pointless. One annoying thing is he does spend a ton of time with his shirt off or in a speedo. and I am sorry but no one looks good in a speedo. It is just physically impossible.

I look awesome in a speedo. #fact
And you've posted stroke videos to confirm said fact :)

Re: Triathlon Taren [HuffNPuff] [ In reply to ]

They can disagree all they want. In my eyes, my opinion is the right one <3

If you're a swimmer I find it hard to believe that you even have any buttocks

Schnellinger wrote:

I do, and they are FABULOUS!!!

Favourite Swim Sets:

Re: Triathlon Taren [manofthewoods] [ In reply to ]

Once upon a time there was Kenny Souza.

No, the speedo wasn't for the swim, as Kenny didn't really DU water.

https://www.runnersworld.com/...h-for-runners-world/

http://www.fitspeek.com the Fraser Valley's fitness, wellness, and endurance sports podcast

JasoninHalifax wrote:
Schnellinger wrote:

Not the smaller the better, but appropriately sized to highlight my fabulous buttocks.

So you squat so much you have Delaware Street Naps?

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.

JasoninHalifax wrote:
Schnellinger wrote:

I do, and they are FABULOUS!!!

Hydrosloth wrote:
Once upon a time there was Kenny Souza.

No, the speedo wasn't for the swim, as Kenny didn't really DU water.

https://www.runnersworld.com/...h-for-runners-world/

2YearstoIronman wrote:
Can we all just agree that Taren is not funny and his "Let's have mimosas at the men's beach" speedo collection does not flatter him? He could do a tight 5 minutes of cringy, awful dad jokes, and it would be the least cringe thing he's ever done.

2YearstoIronman wrote:
Advertiser turned "influencer"....it's a shame he was born an unfunny, ginger, closeted, Canadian man rather than a woman with no morals and ass implants. He'd be a god damn millionaire from his instagram account alone.

This thread: 15/10. *both thumbs up*

Re: Triathlon Taren [CU427] [ In reply to ]

It's like he's purposely messing with us at this point. In his latest video he says "hacks are one of my biggest pet peeves". Am I wrong to think that all he really posts about are hacks? 4% shoes, carbon insoles, sitting in cold weather in a speedo to start fat loss, 3D printed goggles, etc.

Re: Triathlon Taren [stevesimpson] [ In reply to ]

stevesimpson wrote:
It's like he's purposely messing with us at this point. In his latest video he says "hacks are one of my biggest pet peeves". Am I wrong to think that all he really posts about are hacks? 4% shoes, carbon insoles, sitting in cold weather in a speedo to start fat loss, 3D printed goggles, etc.
Whoa now on the goggles! I have 4 pairs of these, and they are actually pretty sweet. Worth the extra $$? No. But they work pretty slick and are quality.

Re: Triathlon Taren [CU427] [ In reply to ]

Taren is so fucking annoying.....

Prev Next