Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sent Paypal, don't know why
Quote | Reply
What would you do, I recently got sent a couple hundred dollars via paypal...seems like a scam as the person is wanting me to refund the money but keep 20 bucks as thanks for being honest. They are from the USA, what would lavander room do?
Quote Reply
Re: Sent Paypal, don't know why [moliver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would ignore it.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Sent Paypal, don't know why [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Was thinking it was a scam, I will change all my passwords, and underpants too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
moliver wrote:
Was thinking it was a scam, I will change all my passwords, and underpants too.

It's a scam. As for your underwear, here's a handy chart about your sharts.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As a general rule, I only give out my personal banking information to members of the Nigerian Royal family.

"Du or Du not-there is no Tri" - Yoda
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
moliver wrote:
What would you do, I recently got sent a couple hundred dollars via paypal...seems like a scam as the person is wanting me to refund the money but keep 20 bucks as thanks for being honest. They are from the USA, what would lavander room do?

😂😂😂😂
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good chance that the person made an error in the email address when sending it and meant to send it to someone with a similar email to yours. If that's the case, they're likely trying to recover the funds so they can pay the person they intended to. Or it could be a scam. I'd contact PP to find out what they suggest and to make sure you're protected. But if it was an honest mistake, I'd refund the entire amount.

EDIT: Just noticed the other thread this was likely a joke in response to. I feel like an idiot.

moliver wrote:
Last edited by: MidwestRoadie: Jan 22, 18 14:18
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Keep it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
moliver wrote:

Ignore it for when it gets charged back shortly.

Person gets login credentials for someone else's PayPal account. Sends money to people asking for a % of it back. You send it to them. Congrats, you're helping launder money.

Ignore it.

Edit to add: assuming that it isn't a fake confirmation email from PayPal trying to phish your login credentials.
Last edited by: Durhamskier: Jan 22, 18 15:12
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow, you have less than 30 posts in nine years, you make an excellent joke post referring to another thread, and it went right over the heads of way too many people.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: Sent Paypal, don't know why [justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
9 years...crazy how time flies.
Quote Reply