Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by TA3
Re: 9 oz of whiskey, 4mcg of larazopam, time for some posts? [TA3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I prefer a good bourbon and a cyclobenzaprine!
Quote Reply
Post deleted by TA3 [ In reply to ]
Re: 9 oz of whiskey, 4mcg of larazopam, time for some posts? [TA3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep. Makes everything better and a little bit slower..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TA3 wrote:
Nice

I am 30% less anxious then just off the “40 creek” alone.

But I will be doubling the dosage of whiskey in the next hour

I used to call that hitting the reset button but it's not a great idea.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What kind of whiskey?

I'm working on a Tullamore Dew 12, fireplace going and hockey on the tube. Temp outside getting ready to drop below zero with brutal wind chills. Have plenty of whiskey and firewood so I should be good.

"You can never win or lose if you don't run the race." - Richard Butler

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Write drunk, edit sober." -- Ernest Hemingway ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TA3 wrote:
Lol

No way, that would get crazy quickly.

How do you get 4mcg of lorazapam? It only comes as mg dosages.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix
Last edited by: Nova: Jan 6, 18 17:14
Quote Reply
Re: 9 oz of whiskey, 4mcg of larazopam, time for some posts? [Brian in MA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You guys have convinced me to add a whiskey to my hockey night.

Currently Gophers vs. St Cloud and the Mn Wild and the Avs start up at 8. Should be a good night.

Ryan
Quote Reply
Re: 9 oz of whiskey, 4mcg of larazopam, time for some posts? [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
"Write drunk, edit sober." -- Ernest Hemingway ;-)

Ernest didn't have the instantaneous response of SJW's to deal with. We on the other hand, get drunk, post and then have no morning after pill to save us from the wrath of our own stupidity.
Quote Reply
Re: 9 oz of whiskey, 4mcg of larazopam, time for some posts? [Nova] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nova wrote:
TA3 wrote:
Lol

You're thinking of lorazepam. Apparently larazopam is the teeny tiny version.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: 9 oz of whiskey, 4mcg of larazopam, time for some posts? [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Nova wrote:
TA3 wrote:
Lol

You're thinking of lorazepam. Apparently larazopam is the teeny tiny version.

Ahhh, I get it now.

No, no I don't. I just thought I did, but I really don't.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix
Quote Reply
Re: 9 oz of whiskey, 4mcg of larazopam, time for some posts? [Nova] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
4 x .5mg sublingual lorazepam

I misspelt it as mcg
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just thinking about doing that is tempting Slowman to ban you and then pretend that he didn’t.

TA3 wrote:
Lol

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It is hard to keep things straight when you have that much drugs in your system. Lorazepam. I don't think there is any such thing as larazopam. There are alot of pams though so can be tough to keep straight.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Re: 9 oz of whiskey, 4mcg of larazopam, time for some posts? [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
len wrote:
It is hard to keep things straight when you have that much drugs in your system. Lorazepam. I don't think there is any such thing as larazopam. There are alot of pams though so can be tough to keep straight.

PAN-M-D-E-D
MS. Ma'am. PAN-M-D'
Quote Reply